Profile for H. McIntosh > Reviews

Content by H. McIntosh

H. McIntosh "coffee mate" (West Sussex)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Skeleton Key (Alex Rider)
Skeleton Key (Alex Rider)
by Anthony Horowitz

5.0 out of 5 stars Great adventure books for 9+ boys., 17 July 2014
My son loves this set of books, the story set is about different missions that a young spy undertakes and the adventures he embarks upon. Really gripping and exciting books for the nine or ten year old.

Birkenstock Unisex Amsterdam 559121 Anthracite Slides Sandal  41 EU (normal)
Birkenstock Unisex Amsterdam 559121 Anthracite Slides Sandal 41 EU (normal)

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy Slippers, 17 July 2014
I bought these as slippers as there are no buckles on them and I wanted a pair of slippers that still provided the support my feet needed. I can easily "put my feet up" without the buckles catching on the ottoman!
They are excellent and very comfortable with the felt material. I would definitely recommend these to anyone who likes the support that birkenstocks give your feet but who also likes the look and feel of a clog.

Stormbreaker [DVD] [2006]
Stormbreaker [DVD] [2006]
Dvd ~ Alex Pettyfer
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars DVD, 23 Jun 2014
This review is from: Stormbreaker [DVD] [2006] (DVD)
My son is a great fan of the books so the DVD was the obvious edition to the set. He and his friends (age 10) loved it.

Birkenstock Rio Birko-Flor, Style-No. 31791, Women Sandals, Black, EU 41, normal width

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Birkenstocks, 23 Jun 2014
I have a pair of the mule style Birkenstocks which are so comfortable and support my feet so well. These are the sandal version and are excellent too. They don't look as bulky and go well with skirts for work. They offer the same level of comfort as the mules and with the strap around the ankle there is an even greater level of support. Very pleased as they were such a good price as well.

2 x Runners Fist Grip Water Bottle - 250ml
2 x Runners Fist Grip Water Bottle - 250ml
Offered by UK HOT BARGAINS

5.0 out of 5 stars Running bottles, 23 Jun 2014
They arrived very quickly - in time for the weekly run at my children's school.
They are good quality but these are quite small. My sons are 8 and 10, so they are perfect for them now. If you were running long distances the next size up would be better.

Churchill China Alex Clark Towels, Pack of 2
Churchill China Alex Clark Towels, Pack of 2
Offered by MightyHousewares

5.0 out of 5 stars Alex Clark towels, 15 Jun 2014
They are good quality and the farmyard designs are really lovely. Good value for money. They arrived way within the designated time limit.

Birkenstock Arizona 51701 Normal Width Unisex Clogs, Dark-Brown, EU 41
Birkenstock Arizona 51701 Normal Width Unisex Clogs, Dark-Brown, EU 41

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant birkenstocks, 15 Jun 2014
Have had lots of problems with walking since breaking a few toes so bought these on recommendation.
I am thrilled with them, they are sturdy, comfortable and give me confidence when walking so I don't feel as if I will re-damage my recovering toes. I don't feel any pain when I put my foot down either and as a result have not needed any more painkillers.

Would recommend for comfort and durability.

Love to Sew: Patchwork Bags
Love to Sew: Patchwork Bags
by Cecilia Hanselmann

4.0 out of 5 stars Patchwork Bags, 4 Jun 2014
Good pictures and a varied amount of bags to make. I found this book useful as it had easy instructions and I got lots of ideas for other projects.

Horrid Henry Stripe Long Sleeve T-Shirt (9 to 10 Years, BLUE AND YELLOW)
Horrid Henry Stripe Long Sleeve T-Shirt (9 to 10 Years, BLUE AND YELLOW)
Offered by Fabric Flavours

5.0 out of 5 stars Horrid Henry Jumper, 4 Jun 2014
Best quality Henry jumper on the market. Bought this for World Book Day for my son 10 years old. Perfect fit- my son is tall and quite broad for his age.

On the Tip of My Tongue: Questions, Facts, Curiosities and Games of a Quizzical Nature
by David Gentle

5.0 out of 5 stars quiz practice, 4 Jun 2014
This has been great for all our family members to brush up on our quiz knowledge. We have been on various quiz teams of late and have noticed our lack of general knowledge is hampering our success.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9