Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for BillG > Reviews

Content by BillG

BillG "BillG" (West Yorkshire)

Ipod Classic executive wallet case cover for 80GB 120GB 160GB PART OF THE QUBITS ACCESSORIES RANGE

5.0 out of 5 stars good value, 27 Dec. 2011
The case looks quite good.
My iPod classic 160GB fits with no problems. Holes for wheel, headphones, power lead all where they should be.
Does the job it's designed for - that is provides protection from scuff, scrapes & I believe will give some protection against falls. For the price its perfect.

You and Me
You and Me

5.0 out of 5 stars Gets Better the more you hear it, 27 Feb. 2007
This review is from: You and Me (Audio CD)
When I first heard this CD, I was a little dissapionted. Not that it was bad but it just wasn't as immeadiate as some his other material, and like one of the reviewers below, I found some of the tracks a tad over produced. However, I would still have rated it as between 3 and 4 stars.

I put the whole CD on my MP3 and used to skip some of my less favourite tracks but over the course of a few months I found I was skipping less and less. After several more months I still like all the tracks, although some more than others.

Compared to his earlier CDs I feel the biggest improvement on this CD are his vocals. Not that he was bad before, he would probably have have been able to get a job gigging just as a singer. Joe's playing, songwriting and arrangements remain excellent.

I can't wait for the next album.

Joe Bonamassa - Live At Rockpalast [DVD] [2002]
Joe Bonamassa - Live At Rockpalast [DVD] [2002]
Dvd ~ Joe Bonamassa

5.0 out of 5 stars This way to blues rock guitar heaven, 8 Sept. 2006
At the age of 12 Joe Bonamassa opened a show for BB King so you know he is going to no slouch around the fretboard. You can also assume from this that he is going to be a bluesman. The fact doesn't, however, fully prepare you for Joe's take on the blues. Take a bit the three kings, (BB , Albert and Freddie), add some of the generation inspired them (Clapton, Page, Green etc) and stir in some of the following guitarists; Robin Ford, Eric Johnson and you have an idea of where Joe is coming from.

However, a great technique is only part of the story. Joe also has feel and emotion in shovel loads and from the look on his face, clearly loves playing the music.

So, good songs, interesting arrangements, well recorded sound great playing from Joe and the band - all looking like their playing for the joy of it and not as a job. What are you waiting for buy it now.