Profile for blueboat > Reviews

Content by blueboat

blueboat "glamour girl" (uk)

KC-Electronics HTC Wildfire S PREMIUM PU Red Leather Flip Case + Red High Capacitive Stylus Pen + X3 LCD Screen Protector Guards

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for what you get. What you get is very good, 6 Oct 2011
I purchased this cover very recently as I thought it was a very good deal for what you pay. Delivery was very quick and the items were packaged really well.
You receive three items:

Red Cover
Red Stylus Pen
3 Screen Protectors

The cover is fantastic. It is a very nice shade of red. I was pleasently suprised to see that it had a lovely velvety lining inside. It feels very luxorious.Leather cover has a built in black plastic frame inside(which matches the phone)where the phone will slide in. It's sturdy and holds the phone tightly within the case.
The stylus pen is pretty standard nothing special about it. I din't think I would use it but I have been using it a lot. I found the pen useful as when I use the pen, I don't leave my finger marks all over the phone and i can see the keyboard better as the tip of the pen is much smaller than my fingertips.
Having 3 screens protecters is very useful. I like to change them as they get older and mucky.

Nike Womens ACG Long Parka Green Small
Nike Womens ACG Long Parka Green Small

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain price, very good product, 28 Mar 2010
I was looking for this coat everywhere and eventually found it on Amazon for a very good price. I wasn't quite sure about the colour green first but when it arrived, it was absolutely perfect. It's a very trendy winter coat as well as qood quality.