Profile for daniel lomas > Reviews

Content by daniel lomas

daniel lomas

The Blue Tooth (Doctor Who: The Companion Chronicles)
The Blue Tooth (Doctor Who: The Companion Chronicles)
by Nigel Fairs
Edition: Audio CD

4.0 out of 5 stars Liz shaw in a classic story, 3 April 2013
I would give this story four out of five, my reason is because I felt Caroline's acting was really impressive. The way she changed the tone of her voice in different situations was brilliant. I was on the edge of my seat a couple of times during the story.
Her brig impression was okay in some parts, but for me it did not really capture the rhythm of Nicholas Courtney's voice at all.
I also like the invasion plot from the cybermen, living metal nice original idea for the cybermen
The problem I have with this story is mainly the cybermen voices. Nick Briggs does a good job, but the voices are the ones from the recent series. It should of been the voice from the invasion cybermen.
But overall a good story and a story that I will relisten countless times

Trail of the White Worm (Doctor Who: The Fourth Doctor Adventures)
Trail of the White Worm (Doctor Who: The Fourth Doctor Adventures)
by Alan Barnes
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Trail of the white worm, 26 Jan. 2013
A great story, which features some many classic moments that featured throughout Tom bakers era as the doctor
A brilliant story, which features the return of the master, as played by Geoffrey beavers. He is great in the story, but he is only used minimal throughout the story, which is how I think the master is best played.
Tom baked and louise Jameson are brilliant in this story, it is really like being back in 1977 all over again.
I would recommended this to all doctor who fans. To fans of the classic series and also fans of the new series. Buy this audio and enjoy a great story