Profile for AliP > Reviews

AliP

Animal Swish Logo Flip Flops - Navy
Animal Swish Logo Flip Flops - Navy

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Flip Flops Ever!, 8 July 2014
These Animal Flip Flops are just the most comfortable flip flops you'll ever wear!
Wonderful!!!!
And I receive lots of positive comments about how good they look too...

SKULL - RUFFNEK® MULTIFUNCTIONAL HEADWEAR NECKWARMER - ONE SIZE UNISEX
SKULL - RUFFNEK® MULTIFUNCTIONAL HEADWEAR NECKWARMER - ONE SIZE UNISEX
Offered by Ruffnek Outdoors

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent scarf!, 19 Feb 2014
I bought this for my brother who cycles about 5 miles to work and back. He says it's brilliant in the cold weather and really keeps the cold wind out.
He loves the skull design too!
I have a couple of other similar types of scarves and can only agree with my brother - they're a fabulous design - not bulky and very easy to wear. I haven't yet worn it as a hat - but saw someone on holiday wearing it to protect his head from the sun...
I would definitely recommend anyone buying this product.

Walther Living Photo Tray for Four Photos, Black
Walther Living Photo Tray for Four Photos, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent tray - and pics of your loved ones too!, 19 Feb 2014
Really easy to fix 4 of your favourite photos of your loved one/fabulous destinations into the tray.
Easy to clean and the sturdy handles make it a really great tray too - no issues with anything sliding off.
A great tray!

Sabichi 2-Tier I am a Dish Drainer, Cream
Sabichi 2-Tier I am a Dish Drainer, Cream
Offered by zoombits

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it's meant to di, 3 Oct 2013
Very easy to assemble - no nuts or screws - and hopefully being plastic coated, it won't rust - like others mentioned on this site.
I use it on my kitchen drainer, without the tray underneath to catch the water... that way, I don't end up with a tray full of water to dispose of.

Sunncamp Lulu XL Toilet Tent
Sunncamp Lulu XL Toilet Tent
Offered by Oggie Outdoor

5.0 out of 5 stars LuLu XL Toilet Tent - does just what it's meant to..., 30 Aug 2012
I am a very experienced camper - and have to admit at smurking at some of the reviews which suggested that instructions would be helpful. But how right they were! Having camped for years, back in the days when tents were made of canvas and heavy wooden or metal poles - this was my first introduction to anything lightweight with bendy poles! However, all you need to know is that at the bottom corners of the tent you'll find a metal ring with a another strange metal peg on the end - this peg needs to be put up the end of each pole, once you've threaded the poles through the tent guides itself and tied it up at the top. Easy when you know how!
The LuLu toilet tent was a good size - plenty of room for a little table inside to put my loo roll on (inside a plastic bag to keep dry/bug free) as there was no pocket inside as I've had on previous canvas loo tents. The only other thing I have added to my list to remember for future is to take some bug spray - I can't tell you how many mosquitos were lurking in the dark depths of the loo tent, just waiting for me to sit on my loo so they could strike! (Ouch - the bites did itch!!)
I would definitely recommend this Toilet Tent - it's lightweight and packs up really small too.

Cyprus/5 (Landscapes)
Cyprus/5 (Landscapes)
by Geoff Daniel

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent guide/tour book for Cyprus, 29 Nov 2010
This review is from: Cyprus/5 (Landscapes) (Paperback)
I bought this book for my second holiday to Cyprus. We were staying in the Paphos area and had completed the usual drives up to the Troodos Mountains etc previously. However, this book was ideal for looking at the numerous towns and villages you would normally just drive through without too much thought - finding all those little hidden away places. You can always decide to cut short a tour if you were running out of time - which is what we did as we found loads of things to keep us occupied on our journeys - including finding a fabulous little taverna in the middle of nowhere - Paradise Taverna in Dora - it was a truly "magic moment" - we walked down the steps into a lovely courtyard of tables and chairs overlooking a valley. The owner followed us down and we just asked for some food and drink. We were asked to choose where we would like to sit and having asked for a couple of glasses of wine, the food just kept coming - it was delicious! At the end it was certainly not expensive and the owner, Andreas, was a delight to chat to after our meal. If I hadn't have bought this book we might never have taken that road or found this wonderful eating place. We didn't do any of the walking tours, although they look great too - hopefully will get around to doing those on our next visit? I would definitely recommend buying this book.