Profile for RachH > Reviews

Content by RachH

RachH

Notorious Nineteen (Stephanie Plum 19)
Notorious Nineteen (Stephanie Plum 19)
by Janet Evanovich

3.0 out of 5 stars Ready for some decisions to be made, 28 May 2013
Like many other fans, I have read every single one of the Stephanie Plum books and I love them...they are funny and most of the time a great story and the characters are awesome. However, I just feel like the books are just dragging out with the same plot-line and the same situations and she isn't any closer to making a decision on whether she wants to be with Morelli or Ranger and it's getting boring. I love the books and I know it would be hard to see the series come to an end but I just feel its come time to give Stephanie and the other characters a new direction to take or start bringing them to a conclusion. I know many people on here will boo me for this opinion but how old is Stephanie now? I just feel there should be a fun and happy ending for the series. I had always hoped that in the books Stephanie would choose Morelli but in any case, I just hope that Evanovich puts some spice and interest back into Stephanie Plum and not just pump books out as a way to get some money as it often feels as though that is another reason these books keep going on and on and no with no foreseeable direction/end point/conclusion.