Profile for Tara Paulson > Reviews

Content by Tara Paulson

Tara Paulson "sunny day" (Lincolnshire, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Tiger Double Keyboard Stand
Tiger Double Keyboard Stand
Price: 25.69

5.0 out of 5 stars great!!, 8 Jan 2014
arrived quickly. easily adjustable. adjust height to suit. is good value for money. I would totally recommend to anyone looking for this type of item.

Skylanders Swap Force - Starter Pack (Xbox 360)
Skylanders Swap Force - Starter Pack (Xbox 360)
Offered by Go2Games
Price: 23.87

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic!!, 8 Jan 2014
Santa got this for my son for Christmas and he loves it. it is great. loves the interchangeable characters. for those who want this the price amazon sell it for is a bargain. would totally recommend

Reusable Self Adhesive Invisiable Strapless Backless Plunge Silicone Plunging Stick on Bra Free Size Instant Push Up Cleavage Natural Effect Seamless Front Closure Stickon Bra great for a b c d etc. [ black ]
Offered by CN tip-top
Price: 3.27

4.0 out of 5 stars work well but!!!, 8 Jan 2014
this arrived very quickly. it does hold you in the right place once you have got them stuck on in the right place. there are circles where you are supposed to put your nipples, this position doesn't work for me. I am 34d-34dd. this is more ideal for the smaller breasted people. but as I say once I knew where to stick them they stayed stuck. A tip for if they loose there sticky - use tit tape.

Case4Life Black/Blue Digital SLR Camera Holster Bag Case for Fujifilm Finepix HS, S***, SL, X Series inc HS30EXR, HS50, S2980, S4200, S4500  - Lifetime warranty
Case4Life Black/Blue Digital SLR Camera Holster Bag Case for Fujifilm Finepix HS, S***, SL, X Series inc HS30EXR, HS50, S2980, S4200, S4500 - Lifetime warranty
Offered by Gadget Barn
Price: 23.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great item!!, 8 Jan 2014
bought it for my father in-law for Christmas. arrived quickly. seems good quality at a bargain price. would totally recommend.

tinxs white Handheld Megaphone Horn Loud Speaker Amplifier
tinxs white Handheld Megaphone Horn Loud Speaker Amplifier
Offered by WMA
Price: 10.69

5.0 out of 5 stars packs a punch for something so small., 8 Jan 2014
My son is a massive fan of despicable me 2, he has wanted one of these for a while so he was over the moon when santa delivered it to him at Christmas. it works brilliantly. occcassionally get some feedback if you are too close to it. it does take 6 batteries so be warned. went down a storm. great gadget reasonably priced would totally recommend.

FIREPLACE/FIRESIDE COMPANION SET FIRE TWEESERS/BRUSH/POKER/COAL SHOVEL
FIREPLACE/FIRESIDE COMPANION SET FIRE TWEESERS/BRUSH/POKER/COAL SHOVEL
Offered by Beck's
Price: 13.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic quality, 28 April 2013
This item arrived really quickly and is a bargain for what it is. It is sooo much better quality than our last companion set and cost a lot less. Nice chunky handles. Big round base and looks really good. Totally recommend to anyone.

Groom Professional Baby Powder Pet Cologne, 250 ml
Groom Professional Baby Powder Pet Cologne, 250 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells lovely!!!, 27 April 2013
After my dog came home from the parlour she smelt amazing. I asked the lady what she had used and it was this. I bought a bottle from her, unfortunately it was half the size and cost a couple of more than this larger bottle. Makes my dog smell lovely. I also use the spray on her bed, the sofas and carpets where she likes to sleep and even in my car. I have got an amazing sense of smell, I am convinced that I was a dog in a previous life, lol. This is great my home smells dog free. Would totally recommend.

Turmeric 500g
Turmeric 500g
Offered by Buy Whole Foods Online
Price: 2.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Health benefits galore!!!, 27 April 2013
This review is from: Turmeric 500g (Misc.)
Heard about the health benefits of this spice, so tried a small amount before buying this large sized bag. Arrived quickly and excellent value for money, to buy the amount of little jars equivalent to this 500g bag it would cost you nearly 23. After hearing from a friend how this can help to ease muscle problems I googled it and found many more benefits in taking this spice. I suffer with ibs and have not suffered with it after taking it for the last 3 weeks. It is fantastic. I take a teaspoonful mixed with about 5/6 mouthfuls of milk daily. It doesn't taste nice but mixed with milk has the least amount of after taste. It also works as an antiseptic, helps to combat arthritis, helps prevent Alzheimer's disease and cataracts. Lowers the risk of cancer. Relieves arthritic pain and diarrhoea and much much more. Try it!

LEGO Super Heroes 4597: Captain America
LEGO Super Heroes 4597: Captain America
Offered by Collectables Galore
Price: 39.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 4 April 2013
Fast delivery. Good value. My son loved it. He got this from my mum as well but wasn't disappointed, he just combined the two to make an ultimate captain America. Would recommend

66FIT Medium Skeleton - 85cm Tall
66FIT Medium Skeleton - 85cm Tall
Price: 35.00

5.0 out of 5 stars 'Fred Bones', 4 April 2013
Arrived quickly. This was fantastic, my son loved it. Have named him Fred Bones lol. He has even brought him to school for the teacher to use to teach a science lesson about the human body. Fantastic. Would totally recommend. Good value for the size and good quality.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3