Profile for Dave > Reviews

Dave (Notts)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
EEYORE Decal DONKEY DISNEY POOH WINNIE Car Sticker
EEYORE Decal DONKEY DISNEY POOH WINNIE Car Sticker

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, I admit I like it, what;s not to like about Eeyore, 17 April 2015
It's Eeyore, you have to like it for that reason only. I found it difficult to get it of the backing paper to get it onto the glass. Overall happy with it, but to really make it full marks needs to have a better way of getting it off the backing paper to where you want it.

BLACK+DECKER 18V Lithium Ion 2 Gear Hammer Drill
BLACK+DECKER 18V Lithium Ion 2 Gear Hammer Drill

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth a look if you need one of this type of drills, 17 April 2015
Like it, comfortable grip, good battery life. Adjustable speed. Plenty of Torque, quick recharge time. Hoping the battery lasts longer than the last drill I had. Problem is they are not cheap when you want to replace the battery. I bought this one as it was almost cheaper than replacing the battery.

FORD FOCUS HATCHBACK 05 > - Heavy Duty Car Boot Protective Waterproof Liner/Cover- Great for Pets, Rubbish, Dogs
Offered by Extreme Auto Accessories

4.0 out of 5 stars It has it covered, 17 April 2015
I purchased this for another Ford car that has a slightly smaller boot space than a Focus. Could not find one specifically for the car we have.It is a little bit too big, but that is not really a problem. It fits reasonably well and so far is working well. Which is better than many of the seat protectors I have purchased and never seem to fit any of the cars we have had. Quality seems good and is managing well with 2x 30Kg+ dogs . I will update if there are any issues when it has been used a bit longer.The dog said Woof Woof, whine, woof. Translated means Walkies, get the car out. They seem to like it. the drop down flap that covers the bumper is great at reducing scratched when the dogs are jumping in and out
The only reason I did not give it a 5* rating is that the bit that goes up the back of the seats are never high enough, SO I have to spend hours picking dog hairs out of the seat back material.

Stuhrling Original Classique Casatorra Men's Quartz Watch with Black Dial Analogue Display and Black Leather Strap 734G.02

5.0 out of 5 stars I like this, 17 April 2015
Lovely looking watch, comfortable to wear. 2nd watch of this make I have purchased. pleased with them

Kong Air Squeakair Ball, Medium, Pack of 3
Kong Air Squeakair Ball, Medium, Pack of 3

5.0 out of 5 stars doggonne it they are good, 27 Oct. 2014
Should I say the dogs love them. So much so I regularly hide them before I get a headache. Allow for additional cost of headache pills or earplugs, but your dog will absolutely love them. Also have a place to hide them as the smartasses will find them if you are not careful. both dogs are over 26kg and they have survived for a few weeks with no sign of damage yet!!!!!!

Sheezus
Sheezus

4.0 out of 5 stars Lily fans will appreciate this album, 27 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Sheezus (Audio CD)
Some good tracks on here, still need to listen to it some more in detail. Impression is not quite as good as previous two albums. Jury still out on final decisions. Worth adding to your collection though.

AirKong Squeaker Football Tennis Balls, Medium
AirKong Squeaker Football Tennis Balls, Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Asprin required, 27 Oct. 2014
The dogs love this, two large Malamut crosses pinch it of each other. I have to hide it at times. The squeak is not as bad as some squeaky toys, but after 20min solid squeeking it gives you a headache. but can't fault it for doing what it says it should.

Autoglym 500ml Vinyl and Rubber Care
Autoglym 500ml Vinyl and Rubber Care

5.0 out of 5 stars Works, 27 Oct. 2014
worked very well on the rubber seals on the doors. look like new. I was not hopeful as previous ones I had tried were rubbish. this one works.

Mens 6 Pairs Knee High Compression Socks 100% Natural Cotton NAVY BLUE (42-43 (8-9 uk))
Offered by Sock Snob Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars good value, 27 Oct. 2014
5*'s because they are exactly as described and comfortable. Also good value. Can't fault them, used them a couple of times recently for flights. No rolling down the leg,yet.

Heavy Duty Water Resistant Car Rear Seat Protector Pet Cover
Heavy Duty Water Resistant Car Rear Seat Protector Pet Cover
Offered by UK Home & Garden Store Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars Doggone it!!!, 8 Oct. 2014
Good price and protects the seats well from wet dogs, UNTIL the stitching goes where the straps fasten around the head rests. Probably fine for a small ish dog, but not big ones. I think the problem is that the section that goes up the back seat of the car is not long enough, so when you put the seat belt through the appropriate holes to fasten the harness onto it leaves a void so when the dogs get in it pulls down on the straps and pulls on the stitching. Hence the photo that shows a Labrador with no restraint on may be OK. But I prefer to have mine in a harness. If I fit the protector as shown in the picture the holes for the seat belt are a good 6 or 7 inches above the seat belt retainer. I have the same problem in my wifes car and the same thing has happened in there. yes I bought 2 of them. A repositioning of the holes for the seat belt of a longer section for the back of the seat or stronger stitching for the clasps may make all the difference to this product.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8