Profile for mumof3 > Reviews

mumof3

Acosta - Purple Enamel & Crystal - Girl Dancer Brooch
Acosta - Purple Enamel & Crystal - Girl Dancer Brooch

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, 10 Dec. 2010
So delighted with this gorgeous brooch for a ballet teacher. It is very delicate and a lot more classy than you would expect. Very pleased and want one for myself now!

Make You Feel My Love
Make You Feel My Love

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 3 Oct. 2010
This review is from: Make You Feel My Love (Audio CD)
This song literally touches your heart, the lyrics are so moving and Adele's voice is just amazing on this track. It is a beautiful song for anyone to have in their music collection - my whole family love it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 17, 2011 4:33 PM GMT

Sylvanian Families Baby Crib
Sylvanian Families Baby Crib
Offered by Midco Toys Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars a Sylvanian family must have!, 3 Oct. 2010
This review is from: Sylvanian Families Baby Crib (Toy)
If you have a child who is a Sylvanian family collector then you really must buy this as it is my 5-year old daughter's favourite toy at the moment. She loves putting some of the accessories in the little drawers and the tiny bunny is so cute. She spends ages putting her animals to bed in this. It's definitely one of the cutest beds in the Sylvanian collection.

Come Dine With Me Presents: Dinner Party Songs
Come Dine With Me Presents: Dinner Party Songs

4.0 out of 5 stars good but not fantastic, 3 Oct. 2010
I think this is a good collection of songs and I love the way it's organised into 3 CDs of Starter, Main Course and Dessert to get the dinner party mood going. However, it could just be my old age, but there are a few songs that I have hardly heard of which spoilt this for me.

Sylvanian Families Sweet Dreams Bed
Sylvanian Families Sweet Dreams Bed

5.0 out of 5 stars buy it!, 3 Oct. 2010
My little girl (aged 5) adores this cute bed and especially the tiny dog that comes with it. She has played with it for hours and it's a lovely addition to the other furniture she's got for this collection. Well worth the money I think.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent value, 3 Oct. 2010
This top is really good quality for the price and my husband was very happy with it. He has used it for cycling and running and it has washed well also. Can't complain about anything at this price compared to other running tops.

Sylvanian Families Maces Mouse Grandparents
Sylvanian Families Maces Mouse Grandparents

5.0 out of 5 stars gorgeous!, 3 Oct. 2010
Such a cute addition to my little girl's Sylvanian families collection. The clothes are great, but the glasses broke pretty quickly when her 3 year old little brother got hold of them unfortunately. Other than that would say that they have given hours of fun to my 5 year old daughter.

Sylvanian Families - Panda Twin Babies
Sylvanian Families - Panda Twin Babies

5.0 out of 5 stars so cute, 3 Oct. 2010
My 5 year old little girl adores these panda twins. She loves the Sylvanian families and these twin babies are great because it means she can share one with her younger brother. Great value for money as they have had hours of fun playing with these and are a great addition to her collection.

Butterfly, Butterfly (The Last Hurrah)
Butterfly, Butterfly (The Last Hurrah)

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!, 3 Oct. 2010
Fantastic track. It has echoes of the A-Ha I remember from my teens. I love this song!

Nintendo DS NDS Lite 4 Pack Random Colours Pens Touch Pen UK
Nintendo DS NDS Lite 4 Pack Random Colours Pens Touch Pen UK
Offered by Accessories Arena

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent value, 3 Oct. 2010
Very impressed at how cheap these are, with free delivery too. They are exactly what I needed for my 3 children who are constantly losing these! Have ordered some more as have been so impressed!