Profile for S Gardener > Reviews

S Gardener (egypt)

Page: 1 | 2
Jazooli Replacement High Capacity Battery For iPhone 4S -Tools Included
Jazooli Replacement High Capacity Battery For iPhone 4S -Tools Included

5.0 out of 5 stars My Fault - I bought the wrong one - Good Service, 22 Oct. 2013
My fault - I bought the wrong one

theres a different model for the iPhone 4 and the iPhone 4s

didn't realise until i had disassembled the phone and put this one in and noticed the connector didnt reach

Therefore can't comment on the quality of the actual battery So the 5 stars are for the customer service

Kensington Style Laptop Key Lock Security Cable Lock
Kensington Style Laptop Key Lock Security Cable Lock
Offered by GNWE

2.0 out of 5 stars poor quality even at the price, 22 Oct. 2013
This is definitely one for the you get what you pay for category

poor quality construction , poor materials

too cheap to bother returning

not recommended

3.5mm Male Stereo JACK to JACK Audio Cable Gold 5m Lead
3.5mm Male Stereo JACK to JACK Audio Cable Gold 5m Lead
Offered by INSPIREDEAL LIMITED

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 22 Oct. 2013
Been using for a while with no issues

It does the job

At a reasonable price

I am happy with the cable

2 x UNIVERSAL COOKER HOOD FILTERS WITH GREASE SATURATION INDICATOR
2 x UNIVERSAL COOKER HOOD FILTERS WITH GREASE SATURATION INDICATOR
Offered by Suds-Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Reasonable price and delivery time, 22 Oct. 2013
Not a lot you can say about this product - its a sheet of filter than you cut to size

that said it was priced reasonably and turned up in decent time

LINDY Computer Technician Precision Torx Set
LINDY Computer Technician Precision Torx Set
Offered by In21 Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent little screw driver set, 22 Oct. 2013
Excellent little screw driver set - used them to perform surgery on an old my mac book pro. nice drivers, nice case

LINDY Computer Technician Precision Screwdriver Set
LINDY Computer Technician Precision Screwdriver Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent little screw driver set, 22 Oct. 2013

2nd Hard Disk Drive Caddy IDE to SATA for Apple Macbook, Macbook Pro Selected Models,Replace Optical Drive
Offered by DigiDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars worked fine with my early 2008 macbook pro 15 inch, 22 Oct. 2013
worked fine with my early 2008 macbook pro 15 inch

swapped out the old problematic dvd burner for the original hard drive and put a 1tb drive in the regular hard drive slot

easy job

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars very pleased, 22 Oct. 2013
Just took up regularly swimming for the first time since i was a child

These googles are so much better than any i had way back then

So good that when i left them behind at the locker room one day they were swiped immediately and I immediately had to buy another pair :)

comfortable and a good seal on my smallish face.

Mens Dunlop Ankle Boot Furry Slipper Bootee Faux Suede Warm Slippers Size UK 6-7
Offered by Top-Designer-Clothing

1.0 out of 5 stars "These are not the slippers you are looking for"- Falling apart after a couple of months - Sizing description wrong too, 22 Oct. 2013
Length:: 0:23 Mins

Can't recommend as within a couple of months the faux Suede had torn in 3 places just above where the material is stitched to the sole

I have a 2 inch tear on the front of one slipper and two 3-4 inch tears on the back of both slipper starting on the inside heel. The white padding material is showing in all case.

I'm a size 8 - i ordered the version described by the seller as 8-9. Theres about an inch of space between my toes and the front of the slipper. The slipper declares its size to be 'M' on the sole. The sellers description of it being an 8 - 9 isn't accurate . This slipper is too big for an 8 - not sure if it would be too big for a 9 too.

It may be that my sliding around in this slipper led to more stress on the material than if i had got one that was suitable for a size 8 and that a correctly fitting slipper may not have fallen to pieces as quickly as these ones did , but thats just speculation on my part.

I bought these nearly a year ago but the damage happened within a couple of months and the slippers have been in a drawer for most of the last 5 months.

I probably should have returned then immediately when they turned out to be to inaccurately described size wise. Then I should definitely should have returned them when they started to tear. I was lazy.

It was only today when i was prompted to write a review of another product, and did so, that i saw other items i had bought that could be reviewed. This was one of them.

I started to write this review and then thought i was being a bit unfair , maybe i should write to the seller first , explaining the problem ,so I did. I sent photos.

This was their response.

"Hi there

Sorry about that, however we can't accept a return for these as the order is now nearly a year old. If you had contacted us when you first tried on the item and found it didn't fit, we would have accepted a return no problem

Regards

TDC"

So i decided to go ahead and post my review :)

These are not the slippers you are looking for.

Premium HDMI to DVI Cable Gold 2 Metre (discontinued by manufacturer)
Premium HDMI to DVI Cable Gold 2 Metre (discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by MXY

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent value - does what it says on the tin, 22 Oct. 2013
Been using this for a few weeks on a monitor that i keep moving around .works perfectly so far. no issues. excellent value for money

Page: 1 | 2