Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for Joli > Reviews

Content by Joli

Joli

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Polly Pocket Advent Calendar
Polly Pocket Advent Calendar

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice calendar, 4 Dec. 2013
My 5 years old just started to open this Advent Calendar, so I can not tell 100% about all what we gonna find, but she got already few pieces-dress, jacket and bag. They looks nice so she is looking forward to find the dolly:).The negative thing is- for little hands is really hard to open those small doors every day so she needs my help and even for me its not easy. Other than that is nice advent calendar.

Princess Rosebud: How to Love a Unicorn
Princess Rosebud: How to Love a Unicorn
by Dawn Apperley

5.0 out of 5 stars Magic!, 2 Dec. 2013
Its such a magic book for little girls.Absolutely great.It is not just reading but activity book too.My little one was only 2 years old when she got this book for Christmas.Now she is 5 and still loves it.
100% worth it to buy.

EVELINE NAIL THERAPY DIAMOND HARD AND SHINY NAILS
EVELINE NAIL THERAPY DIAMOND HARD AND SHINY NAILS
Offered by My_Beauty_Box

5.0 out of 5 stars Really works for me, 27 Nov. 2013
I was recommended to use this product by one of my friend and it really working form me.My nails was growing fast but always splitting and peeling,this nail strengthener done job for me!After using it for month I can tell it worth every penny!It is not only heeling your nails but gives them nice fresh colour too. Really great product!

RJM Girls Fleece Wellie Wellington Boot Socks Liners
RJM Girls Fleece Wellie Wellington Boot Socks Liners
Price: £5.94 - £6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb!, 5 Nov. 2013
Such a super fast delivery!Very glad Iv ordered this item as it is great colour, good quality,true to size.My little one is ready now for winter:)!

Linens Limited Polycotton Hollowfibre Non-Allergenic Duvet/Quilt, 13.5 Tog, Single
Offered by Linens Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good duvet, 15 Oct. 2013
I received this duvet only two days after ordering which is brilliant!
Much to my surprise it not just arrived quickly but also the quality is actually very good!
I thought it might be poor quality as it was so reasonably priced but in fact it's well made,good stitching, and very warm without being heavy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great running shoes!, 6 Oct. 2013
Seriously great running shoes, very comfy, soft and supportive.Cant wish for better shoes for my morning run.Amazingly low price and very fast delivery.My only issue is- they hart to put on but that's not big deal really.
Would recommend.

Hello Kitty Girls Trainers "Adele" White/Pink
Hello Kitty Girls Trainers "Adele" White/Pink
Offered by global design

5.0 out of 5 stars Great trainers, 28 Sept. 2013
I was little bit worry before buying those trainers, as they are so cheap and I want my girl to be comfortable in her every day shoes but after reading few reviews, I decide to buy them and must say I'm really pleased with those new trainers.They are definitely for sparkles lovers:),very soft to wear, amazing pink colour(doesn't look cheap though) and my daughter after first day wearing them on told me they are so comfy!
What a lucky buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful coat!, 28 Sept. 2013
Truly amazing coat for even more amazing price:)!
Lovely colour but not exactly like in a picture- the details on a coat are in grey colour, but the coat is soft peach/latte/grey colour I would say.Hope it make a sense :)!Still is beautiful.
Really good and soft material, true to size.Im very happy with this item so is my princess.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not winter coat!, 17 Jun. 2013
Its nice looking coat,true ti size, but must say poor quality and very tin material, so not for winter, but would be ok for mid season.Well you get what you are paying for.

The Croods [DVD] [2013]
The Croods [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Nicolas Cage

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing movie!, 11 May 2013
This review is from: The Croods [DVD] [2013] (DVD)
Honestly, it is the best new animated film for family! Been in cinema twice with my 4 years old girl and we absolutely love it! Great movie and very magic too:)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6