Profile for Joli > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Pop Pixie Creation Studio - Create Your Own Magic Fairies
Pop Pixie Creation Studio - Create Your Own Magic Fairies

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 15 Jan. 2014
It is so so beautiful fairies and is so much fun to create them.My 5 years girl absolutely love them. My little one sticked them on a wall in her room.Looks amazing and so magical!

Luxurious Thick & Heavy Long Sleeve Woven Girls Coat Kids Winter Jacket Light Grey 3-12 Years
Offered by YellowMellon
Price: £17.99 - £29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 15 Jan. 2014
Beautiful quality coat for girls.Really nice and good material. Colour is a bit different as on a picture but it is fine by me.Would definitely recommend.

Umi Kids Kayley Classic Boot
Umi Kids Kayley Classic Boot
Offered by Little Wanderers

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice boots, 14 Jan. 2014
Nice boots, good tick robber sole, great leather just it is a bit hard to zip them.Other than that no complains:)

Princess Rosebud: Princess Rosebud and the Fancy Dress Party
Princess Rosebud: Princess Rosebud and the Fancy Dress Party
by Dawn Apperley

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful book for girls!, 10 Dec. 2013
My girls who is 5 have book ,,How to Love a Unicorn ''(Princess Rosebud)for years now and still love it, so I though Ill buy her another one and she adores this one too.Its reading and activity book so my princess having real fun.Really worth book to buy.

Childs Feather Feel Gloves Cosy Thermal Assorted Stripe Designs Winter Warm Unisex (White)
Offered by Raintopia

2.0 out of 5 stars Not best quality, 4 Dec. 2013
The gloves are fluffy and cute but not the best quality.Also very small in size.For my 5 years old they was to small so gave them to her cousin. I wouldn't buy them again.

Polly Pocket Advent Calendar
Polly Pocket Advent Calendar

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice calendar, 4 Dec. 2013
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
My 5 years old just started to open this Advent Calendar, so I can not tell 100% about all what we gonna find, but she got already few pieces-dress, jacket and bag. They looks nice so she is looking forward to find the dolly:).The negative thing is- for little hands is really hard to open those small doors every day so she needs my help and even for me its not easy. Other than that is nice advent calendar.

Princess Rosebud: How to Love a Unicorn
Princess Rosebud: How to Love a Unicorn
by Dawn Apperley

5.0 out of 5 stars Magic!, 2 Dec. 2013
Its such a magic book for little girls.Absolutely great.It is not just reading but activity book too.My little one was only 2 years old when she got this book for Christmas.Now she is 5 and still loves it.
100% worth it to buy.

EVELINE NAIL THERAPY DIAMOND HARD AND SHINY NAILS
EVELINE NAIL THERAPY DIAMOND HARD AND SHINY NAILS
Offered by UniStore

5.0 out of 5 stars Really works for me, 27 Nov. 2013
I was recommended to use this product by one of my friend and it really working form me.My nails was growing fast but always splitting and peeling,this nail strengthener done job for me!After using it for month I can tell it worth every penny!It is not only heeling your nails but gives them nice fresh colour too. Really great product!

RJM Girls Fleece Wellie Wellington Boot Socks Liners
RJM Girls Fleece Wellie Wellington Boot Socks Liners
Price: £5.93 - £6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb!, 5 Nov. 2013
Such a super fast delivery!Very glad Iv ordered this item as it is great colour, good quality,true to size.My little one is ready now for winter:)!

Linens Limited Polycotton Hollowfibre Non-Allergenic Duvet/Quilt, 13.5 Tog, Single
Offered by Linens Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good duvet, 15 Oct. 2013
I received this duvet only two days after ordering which is brilliant!
Much to my surprise it not just arrived quickly but also the quality is actually very good!
I thought it might be poor quality as it was so reasonably priced but in fact it's well made,good stitching, and very warm without being heavy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5