Profile for stormincat > Reviews

Content by stormincat

stormincat

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Illegal Gardener (Greek Village Book 1)
The Illegal Gardener (Greek Village Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Illegal Gardener, 22 July 2012
Very enjoyable book and easy to read and get into, definitely one for reading on the beach, especially if you are in Greece. It was interesting to see how the relationship between Juliet and Aaman developed. This book is a great introduction to a new Author and I will be looking out for the next book in the series.

The Houses on the Green
The Houses on the Green

5.0 out of 5 stars The Houses on the Green, 5 July 2012
I really enjoyed reading this book, it's an easy read and you can get into the story right from the beginning. I do hope that there will be a follow on as it would be interesting to know what happens to all the characters. I quite miss everyone in the book now I have finished it, so I guess that's a sign of a good story. Well Done Eileen.

The Future of the Past
The Future of the Past

5.0 out of 5 stars The Future of the Past, 17 Mar 2012
What a great book! The story is set in and around Birmingham, all of the places being familiar to me and so all the more enjoyable to read. (Solihull, Moseley, Steelhouse Lane, Hewell Grange Prison in Redditch). The main story line is set in the 1970's and is believable for it's time. Two story lines, past and present, on the go which fit together very well. I looked forward to picking up this book to read and could not wait to get to the next chapter. I will be purchasing the next book by this Author when he has finished writing it.

The Long Journey Home
The Long Journey Home

5.0 out of 5 stars The Long Journey Home, 27 Feb 2012
What a great book. Wonderful tales of Christmas but could be read at any time of the year, as I have done today. I would certainly buy more of this Author's work if there was more on Kindle. I would recommend this book for both Adults and Children - a great book to read to Children at night as it's four stories are fairly short and heart warming. Thanks for making this book available for everyone to read.

Full Circle
Full Circle

5.0 out of 5 stars Full Circle, 22 Feb 2012
This review is from: Full Circle (Kindle Edition)
I won't go into what the book is about because other people have already done that, although it is a 'Romance' type book, it also has a vein running through it of supernatural. I have now read all of Irina Shapiro's books and I would recommend them to anyone who enjoys a light and easy read. This book is thought provoking. How many times in your life have you met someone and thought they seemed familiar or that you have met before? All in all a GREAT READ. I will certainly be on the outlook for more of this Author's books.

The Mill River Recluse
The Mill River Recluse

5.0 out of 5 stars The Mill River Recluse, 24 Jan 2012
I really enjoyed this book, there is no need to go into what this book is about as others have done so in these reviews. The book was a great read and I will certainly buy more from this Author.

The Christmas Ghost (Christmas Ghost Stories Book 1)
The Christmas Ghost (Christmas Ghost Stories Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Christmas Ghost, 21 Dec 2011
I really enjoyed this short story about a young girl who is living in a large, old house. She goes back in time on Christmas Eve and meets the people who used to live in the house. I would recommend this book for Children and Adults. I would read more from this Author if available. Great read and atmospheric.

The Suicide Effect (A Medical Thriller)
The Suicide Effect (A Medical Thriller)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Suicide Effect - L J Sellers, 15 Dec 2011
This Authors books are an easy read and you very quickly get into the stories. I have read all of this Author's books and would buy more in the future. I would recommend this book to others who enjoy Murder/Suspense books, but not for those who like blood and guts as these books are not that type. All in all - a great excellent read! I look forward to more from L J Sellers.

Mist
Mist

5.0 out of 5 stars Mist, 31 Aug 2011
This review is from: Mist (Kindle Edition)
Great book, does not have the same impact as 'Richard Wilde' - 4 months on, and I still think of him! 'Mist' is a good, easy read and I would recommend this book to others. I look forward to reading more of Mary Fitzgerald's books.

Dying for Justice (The Detective Jackson Mystery/Thriller Series Book 5)
Dying for Justice (The Detective Jackson Mystery/Thriller Series Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Dying for Justice, 31 Aug 2011
I have now read all the Detective Jackson books and found this one to be, in my opinion, the best of all. L J Sellers keeps getting better and better. If you have read any of the Detective Jackson books I can highly recommend this one. I hope the author is going to write another one in the series!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3