Profile for A. M. C. Peter > Reviews

Content by A. M. C. Peter

A. M. C. Peter (Wirral, Merseyside)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Resol "Cool" Garden Outdoor / Indoor Designer Plastic Chairs - Green - Garden Furniture (Pack of 4 chairs)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Garden Chairs - the green colour is very vibrant, 11 Nov 2014
Great Garden Chairs - the green colour is very vibrant, and sets off the colours in my garden, they are also very comfortable, well made and stylish.

Nikon Monarch 5 8x42 Binoculars
Nikon Monarch 5 8x42 Binoculars
Offered by Carmarthen Cameras

5.0 out of 5 stars I agree with other reviews - these are excellent bino's, with exceptional clarity and field of view, 20 Oct 2014
I agree with other reviews - these are excellent bino's, with exceptional clarity and field of view.

I bought mine for sailing, and they have accompanied me on several offshore journeys.
They make spotting navigation buoys and landmarks very easy, even in poor light conditions.
Also rugged and waterproof, so I don't worry about using them in adverse conditions.
Everyone else who uses them, with my permission of course, is amazed at the clarity.

I would highly recommend these Nikon Monarch 8x42, They are not cheap, but I don't regret
paying the price, as they are by far the best I have ever used.

Karrimor Chatsworth Mens Leather Waterproof Boots Brown 9.5 UK UK
Karrimor Chatsworth Mens Leather Waterproof Boots Brown 9.5 UK UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Boots !, 16 April 2014
Received today - very fast delivery, thanks.
I am very impressed with the quality of these boots, they fit perfectly and are very comfortable.
I bought the 9.5 size, as I have a wide size 9 foot size, and they are exactly right, with enough room
for a pair of thick boot socks. The build quality looks indestructible, they look great, and the special
price is very good, against RRP and much better than some other quality boots on offer.
Delighted so far - and looking forward to some serious romping !

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for., 21 Oct 2013
I can see thru them. but the image is poor.
Purchased as a gift for a friend living by the river, they are just about OK. for general use.
If you want better quality, you will have to pay more.

ADDIS 12 Litre 5 Star Rect Bowl, Linen
ADDIS 12 Litre 5 Star Rect Bowl, Linen

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product., 21 Oct 2013
Very pleased with this quality bowl, check your sizes carefully, it's large and deep, but absolutely perfect fit for our stainless steel sinks. Great value, and arrived the following day - Amazon service is fab.

Delfinware Stainless Steel Oval Sink Basket
Delfinware Stainless Steel Oval Sink Basket

5.0 out of 5 stars High Quality Product, 21 Oct 2013
This is an excellent replacement for the plastic coated basket which came with our sinks.
No more cracks and rusty stains !
It's quite shallow, check the sizes, but much cheaper than any other stainless steel basket I have seen.
My missus loves it too, got a kiss when she saw it in place, what more can I say !

Diono Ultra Mat Black
Diono Ultra Mat Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 21 Oct 2013
This is version 2, and its better than v1, which was pretty good.
I've fitted them to 3 family cars, Citroen C4, Toyota Avensis Tourer, and Mazda 5 MPV,
It does what it says, excellent protection for car seat upholstery, bonus of pockets, and extremely easy to fit and remove.
I would highly recommend this product.

Garmin nuvi 2445LMT 4.3" Sat Nav with UK and Western Europe Maps, Free Lifetime Map Updates and Free Lifetime Traffic Alerts (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great SatNav., 21 Oct 2013
It's difficult to choose from the current makes & models available, because everything seems to get reviews from great to awful.
I chose this 3.5inch Garmin as offering the best options for me, and I am not disappointed, it has a very clear display, clear junction routing, and is easy to set up and use. Not done map updates yet, but UK driving seems pretty up to date.
Only criticism is that it chooses shortest route as default, and sends you down some silly back roads if you let it !
Very fast to re-route, and excellent signal, so far it's been very good.

3.5mm to 3.5mm GOLD AUX JACK CABLE LEAD IPOD AUDIO MP3 1m lead Length - VASI4KO
3.5mm to 3.5mm GOLD AUX JACK CABLE LEAD IPOD AUDIO MP3 1m lead Length - VASI4KO
Offered by iBox Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 21 Oct 2013
This is a high quality lead, much more substantial than some others, and incredibly good value for money.
Very pleased, many thanks for excellent service.

Samsung UE32EH5000 32-inch Widescreen Full HD 1080p LED TV with Freeview (New for 2012) (discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by GSM-Fonz

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab Samsung., 20 Dec 2012
Another Best Buy from Amazon.
Great price & fast delivery, even at crazy Xmastime.
Thanks to all who post reviews, I seldom do. I love using Amazon, it's makes my life so much easier.

Samsung : what a great TV. Clear crisp picture right out of the box, instant set up, fast hook up with periferals,
it does have motion blur on poor channel feeds, but very fine deliniation when signal and feed is high quality.
If you want to play around, the emanual is easy.
The TV is sitting in daughters bay window, and picture looks great day or night ( apparently ! )
5 stars deserved for this excellent TV, setting the standard for basement level, no frills, justwhatitsays HDTV.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3