Profile for A. M. C. Peter > Reviews

Content by A. M. C. Peter

A. M. C. Peter (Wirral, Merseyside)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Bosch Megaair Super Tex Type G  Vacuum Bag, 4 Litre Capacity, Pack Of 4 And Includes A Micro Hygiene Filter For The Motor
Bosch Megaair Super Tex Type G Vacuum Bag, 4 Litre Capacity, Pack Of 4 And Includes A Micro Hygiene Filter For The Motor

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, easy fit and disposal, 22 Feb. 2015
Great product, easy fit and disposal, well done Bosch, much better and last much longer than any after market product.

Canon PG540 CL541 Multipack Ink Cartridge - Black/Colour
Canon PG540 CL541 Multipack Ink Cartridge - Black/Colour

5.0 out of 5 stars best price originals.., 22 Feb. 2015
I will only use originals, and these are the best priced around. Great service, many thanks.

Resol "Cool" Garden Outdoor / Indoor Designer Plastic Chairs - Green - Garden Furniture (Pack of 4 chairs)
Offered by Rinkit Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Garden Chairs - the green colour is very vibrant, 11 Nov. 2014
Great Garden Chairs - the green colour is very vibrant, and sets off the colours in my garden, they are also very comfortable, well made and stylish.

Nikon Monarch 5 8x42 Binoculars
Nikon Monarch 5 8x42 Binoculars

5.0 out of 5 stars I agree with other reviews - these are excellent bino's, with exceptional clarity and field of view, 20 Oct. 2014
I agree with other reviews - these are excellent bino's, with exceptional clarity and field of view.

I bought mine for sailing, and they have accompanied me on several offshore journeys.
They make spotting navigation buoys and landmarks very easy, even in poor light conditions.
Also rugged and waterproof, so I don't worry about using them in adverse conditions.
Everyone else who uses them, with my permission of course, is amazed at the clarity.

I would highly recommend these Nikon Monarch 8x42, They are not cheap, but I don't regret
paying the price, as they are by far the best I have ever used.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Boots !, 16 April 2014
Received today - very fast delivery, thanks.
I am very impressed with the quality of these boots, they fit perfectly and are very comfortable.
I bought the 9.5 size, as I have a wide size 9 foot size, and they are exactly right, with enough room
for a pair of thick boot socks. The build quality looks indestructible, they look great, and the special
price is very good, against RRP and much better than some other quality boots on offer.
Delighted so far - and looking forward to some serious romping !

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for., 21 Oct. 2013
I can see thru them. but the image is poor.
Purchased as a gift for a friend living by the river, they are just about OK. for general use.
If you want better quality, you will have to pay more.

ADDIS 12 Litre 5 Star Rect Bowl, Linen
ADDIS 12 Litre 5 Star Rect Bowl, Linen

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product., 21 Oct. 2013
Very pleased with this quality bowl, check your sizes carefully, it's large and deep, but absolutely perfect fit for our stainless steel sinks. Great value, and arrived the following day - Amazon service is fab.

Delfinware Stainless Steel Oval Sink Basket
Delfinware Stainless Steel Oval Sink Basket

5.0 out of 5 stars High Quality Product, 21 Oct. 2013
This is an excellent replacement for the plastic coated basket which came with our sinks.
No more cracks and rusty stains !
It's quite shallow, check the sizes, but much cheaper than any other stainless steel basket I have seen.
My missus loves it too, got a kiss when she saw it in place, what more can I say !

Diono Ultra Mat Black
Diono Ultra Mat Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 21 Oct. 2013
This is version 2, and its better than v1, which was pretty good.
I've fitted them to 3 family cars, Citroen C4, Toyota Avensis Tourer, and Mazda 5 MPV,
It does what it says, excellent protection for car seat upholstery, bonus of pockets, and extremely easy to fit and remove.
I would highly recommend this product.

Garmin nuvi 2445LMT 4.3" Sat Nav with UK and Western Europe Maps, Free Lifetime Map Updates and Free Lifetime Traffic Alerts (discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by uk-dealz

5.0 out of 5 stars Great SatNav., 21 Oct. 2013
It's difficult to choose from the current makes & models available, because everything seems to get reviews from great to awful.
I chose this 3.5inch Garmin as offering the best options for me, and I am not disappointed, it has a very clear display, clear junction routing, and is easy to set up and use. Not done map updates yet, but UK driving seems pretty up to date.
Only criticism is that it chooses shortest route as default, and sends you down some silly back roads if you let it !
Very fast to re-route, and excellent signal, so far it's been very good.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3