Profile for I. Clarke > Reviews

Content by I. Clarke

I. Clarke "isabellaclarke" (Lancashire)
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Leitz Style 40 Pocket Display Book - Garnet Red
Leitz Style 40 Pocket Display Book - Garnet Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my requirements and durable quality., 23 Dec 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Perfect for what I needed. The quality of this display book is excellent. I bought it to keep my music and dance certificates in rather than having them in frames on the wall. I needed something that kept them clean and tidy and compact.
This display book could be utilised for work or school or personal uses.

Webbox Cats Delight Lick-e-Lix Chicken, 15g, Pack of 10
Webbox Cats Delight Lick-e-Lix Chicken, 15g, Pack of 10

5.0 out of 5 stars Cat loves it, but it looks disgusting!, 16 Nov 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I wasn't so sure about these but my cat loves them.
They come in a narrow sachet with an easy tear off strip. The contents look terrible but it doesn't put my cat off, and he is fussy! He waits for the Webbox treat by the food cupboard and miaows until he gets it in his dish. It is gone in seconds.
Ideal for getting your cat to take a tablet as it is really thick & sticky.

How to Stress Less: Simple Ways to Stop Worrying and Take Control of Your Future
by Benjamin Bonetti

5.0 out of 5 stars Informative and simple to follow., 7 Nov 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This book is very informative and inspiring. The chapters are set out in a logical way and I could easily dip in and out of this book. I am quite stressed at the moment and this book has been interesting to follow. The language used is straightforward. The author really makes you assess your state of mind and I find myself thinking about how to relax more now than I did before.

Although, I have not yet read all of the book I will be finishing it off over the next few weeks and I will feedback on my stress levels then.

Dew Sterling Silver and Gold Plate Owl Necklace of 18 Inch on 45.7cm Chain 9010GD

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, very small! A lovely present for a little girl., 7 Nov 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This "Dew" owl is very pretty. The design is well defined.

The owl itself is very small and probably more suitable for a girl, hence the loss of 1 star. However, saying that maybe it would suit and adult who likes discreet small jewellery.

It is an inexpensive silver with gold highlights necklace and I would say for the selling price it is worth it.

Hotpoint Multifunctional Food Processor Fully Accessorised, 1000 Watt, Silver
Hotpoint Multifunctional Food Processor Fully Accessorised, 1000 Watt, Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars An ideal all-in-one multifunctional food processor, 26 Oct 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
A fantastic all in one food processor.

The Hotpoint food processor is quite heavy and seems well made. It also looks well in the chrome and black finish that complements my kitchen.

The Hotpoint food processor can grind coffee, juice citrus fruit, knead dough, chop, shred, grate, blend plus more. The multifunction ability of the food processor has allowed me to have more cupboard space so I have got rid of my coffee grinder & juicer & old food processor. The capacity is ideal for a family and has been sufficient for us.

So far I am really impressed with this food processor but I have not yet tried all the appliance's functions and I do not know how it will last with time. I hope it lasts. Watch out for an update.

EMERGEN-C Zingy Lemon Energy Release and Immunity Support Food Supplement - Pack of 16

5.0 out of 5 stars A perfect vitamin bost, 24 Oct 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Great mix of energy boosting vitamins.
The powder makes the water frothy, the flavour is OK but it still tastes medicinal! Saying that, this mix is ideal if you are feeling under the weather or have a cold as the vitamin levels seem quite high as a percentage of recommended daily allowance. I do not think these would be good long term on a daily basis as the vitamin levels are that high then your body would get rid of most of the vitamins if you are having a balanced diet, therefore it would be a waste of money.

Wooden Pirate Ship
Wooden Pirate Ship

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun to build and paint!, 30 Sep 2014
This review is from: Wooden Pirate Ship (Toy)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This Galt toy - Wooden pirate ship is recommended for children aged over 3 years old.
My 4(nearly 5) year old still needed a fair bit of help constructing the boat - but that is part of the fun.

The boat parts are wood and the sails are plastic - I think it would have been nicer if the sails had been fabric (but that is just me being fussy)

We had great fun building the boat and as it is a Galt kit it is great quality (except for the stickers which seem quite thin). The paints supplied with the kit are acrylic so they create a good finish on the boat but I had to make sure that my kitchen table was well protected. Also the acrylic paints take a while to dry so there was some impatience from my little girl as she just wanted to get if finished immediately.

And yes we had the boat afloat in the bath.

In summary this is a great gift but bear in mind an adult/ older sibling is definitely required to help.

Melissa & Doug Chalk and Eraser Bundle (White)
Melissa & Doug Chalk and Eraser Bundle (White)

5.0 out of 5 stars Premium quality chalk, 30 Sep 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Well I thought that chalk was chalk - there is definitely a difference.
The Melissa & Doug brand is growing in recognition as a quality brand and these chalks are superior. The chalks do not produce as much dust as standard chalks and also they are brighter colours. The chalk board eraser is a useful item and cleans the board sufficiently, although I do still like to go over the board every few days with a wet cloth to totally clear the chalk. I am very please with this chalk set and would definitely purchase this brand in the future in preference to other brands.

Melissa & Doug Reusable Sticker Pad Bundle
Melissa & Doug Reusable Sticker Pad Bundle

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun for hours for mummy & daughter!, 17 Sep 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
These stickers kept my daughter happy for hours.
She had great fun creatively designing her pages and using her imagination. It is a great activity that a child can do alone or with an adult. We enjoyed creating the pictures together.

The fact that the stickers are reusable make no difference to us. Once my daughter had completed the picture she was happy and to be honest I can not see myself washing the stickers & leaving them to dry! Despite this I still think that the Melissa & Doug stickers and book deserve a score of 5.

Melissa & Doug Classic Peg Puzzle Bundle
Melissa & Doug Classic Peg Puzzle Bundle

5.0 out of 5 stars Melissa & Doug toys are fantastic in all ways, 4 Sep 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Melissa & Doug toys are fantastic in all ways. The design is well thought out with pieces on these 3 puzzles ideal for small hands.
The colours are bright and vibrant.
And most importantly of all the educational application of Melissa & Doug toys is important.
I have bought several of the Melissa & Doug toys/ puzzles for my daughter and they have all been a hit with her. We spend special time together playing and learning at the same time.
This set includes letters, numbers and colours - therefore it would be great as a gift for a toddler.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20