Profile for Susse Thrane > Reviews

Content by Susse Thrane

Susse Thrane "KiwiDK" (Denmark)

Trim Healthy Mama
Trim Healthy Mama
by Pearl P. Barrett

5.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 30 May 2014
This review is from: Trim Healthy Mama (Paperback)
Why is there a dictate on amount of words on the review. This makes me refuse time write a review and rate my purchases at all in the future. Annoying and it detracts from what you want from me. The stars is my review. Period.

Responsive Design Workflow
Responsive Design Workflow
by Stephen Hay

5.0 out of 5 stars Fine, 30 May 2014

Responsive Web Design Overview: For Beginners (Cambridge Studies in Linguistics)
by Brett Romero

2.0 out of 5 stars Adiquate, 30 May 2014

Wordpress Websites Step-By-Step: The Complete Beginner's Guide to Creating a Website or Blog with Wordpress
by Caimin Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars Fine, 30 May 2014

Smashing WordPress: Beyond the Blog (Smashing Magazine Book Series)
Smashing WordPress: Beyond the Blog (Smashing Magazine Book Series)
by Thord Daniel Hedengren

5.0 out of 5 stars Fine., 30 May 2014

Lens Coffee Cup/Camera Lens Mug(Creative cup design is simulation to Nikon 24-70mm lens / 1:1 Model Coffee Mug / STAINLESS STEEL INSIDE)

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun gadget, 31 Jan 2013
This is an amazing replica of the resl lens. However the letal lining losens first time it is used. Can be mended with superglue. Don't want to return it cause it is fun.

The Complete Idiot's Guide to Geocaching
The Complete Idiot's Guide to Geocaching
by Jack W Peters

5.0 out of 5 stars The Complete Idiot's Guide to Geocaching (Complete Idiot's Guides (Lifestyle Paperback)), 21 Nov 2009
I wanted to know more precisely what Geocaching is? How to geocache correctly from the beginning? How to use trackable items? Even what GPS to purchase? How to use a compass if my GPS should fail?
All of these questions were answered in a clear and concise manner and then some, i.e. about Waymarking and Wherigo the next generation GPS Adventures. If you are a teacher, you can learn how to use geocaching in your teaching. However don't take my word for it - try it out!