ARRAY(0xa6e1960c)

Glamorise 1066 Women's Sports Bra  - CAFE, 36E
Glamorise 1066 Women's Sports Bra - CAFE, 36E
Price: 20.72

2.0 out of 5 stars sizing an issue, 28 Feb 2014
Found this style didn't suit it was too big . I had based size on previous glamourise products but didnt live up to this standard. Support not as good either I will stick to the other glam style 1166

Love / Hate Series 4
Love / Hate Series 4
Dvd ~ Robert Sheehan, Tom Vaughan - Lawlor , Brian F O'Byrne Aidan Gillen
Offered by mmglobal3
Price: 10.27

5.0 out of 5 stars wow wow wow!!!, 28 Feb 2014
This review is from: Love / Hate Series 4 (DVD)
I love the sopranos, breaking bad , boardwalk empire, they are among the best t.v ever made abd LOVE HATE its righr up there with the best. The characterisations are superb and these Irish actors are all young stars ..I really hope they all get scooped up for other great roles. cant wiat til series 5 as i am so interested in the stories of the character's lives and where the director goes with them and still missing the characters who have "left!!! and the Dublin vernaculer ...priceless.

Some Day I'll Find You
Some Day I'll Find You
Price: 2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Impressed, 13 July 2013
Did enjoy the book .it was an easy read .I did find it predictable predictable some parts of the story but w hat struck me most was that I could hear Richard voice very clearly I could hear him saying some of the phrases... but we'll done for his first book of fiction .

A Trick I Learned from Dead Men
A Trick I Learned from Dead Men
by Kitty Aldridge
Price: 13.59

3.0 out of 5 stars dissappointed., 31 Dec 2012
I bought the book as it was recommended by a respected critic but I didn't find it as wonderful as she did so i was a little less than enthralled . I thought the writing was very good and gave me a real feeling for the sad life which the main character was surviving but just a little slow for my liking ....but that is personal opinion and my expectations were based on the respected reviewers comments as the best book of the year...not mine unfortunately.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 1, 2013 9:10 PM GMT

Takara Tomy Beyblades Japanese Metal Fusion Starter Set #Bb106 Fang Leone
Takara Tomy Beyblades Japanese Metal Fusion Starter Set #Bb106 Fang Leone
Offered by Deputi Japan
Price: 14.79

5.0 out of 5 stars invincible!!!!!, 31 Dec 2012
My nephew , for whom this was purchased has reported that Fang Leone is invincible !!!! ,cannot be beaten.!!!!!...awesome !!!!! Now I think that is as positive a review as you are likely to get ....straight from the mouth of an 8 year old who loves Beyblades.......

Beyblade Metal Fusion Fast Launch String Launcher
Beyblade Metal Fusion Fast Launch String Launcher
Offered by PHAZE 3
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, 31 Dec 2012
This was a Christmas prersent for my 8 year old nephew and he rerports that is is awesome and he loves it ....cant say any better than that... so the verdict is 5 star !!!!!!

K-SWISS Women's Super Tubes Run 50 A Black Fade/Neon Blue Trainer 92657-097-M 7 UK
Offered by sneakerprofi

5.0 out of 5 stars super lite and comfortable, 26 Dec 2012
I have a couple of these k swiss and I find them very light and easy to wear. They are good for all gym work step and light running . i have just replaced my old ones and do feel I wont go back to other brands

Glamorise Women's 1166 Sports Bra - Gray, 34DD Inch
Glamorise Women's 1166 Sports Bra - Gray, 34DD Inch
Price: 39.00

5.0 out of 5 stars sports bra excellence, 26 Dec 2012
this is a super supportive sports bra ,great for high impact and running. It is a very comfortable and soft fabric . I will be ordering more as I feel it is the best sports bra for my needs

Apples for Jam: Recipes for Life
Apples for Jam: Recipes for Life
by Tessa Kiros

5.0 out of 5 stars the first of many, 16 Oct 2012
This was the first book of Tessa Kiros which I bought a number of years ago and I was enthralled by the whole experience. I was facinated by the beauty of the book , the stories , the photography and of course the receipes some of which I return to on a regular basis.All of Tessa's book take you on a culinary tour whilst giving little insights into her life and the traditions of the countries and cultures of which she is a part .
This copy was bought by my friend who discovered he books in my house and she is now a fan They are the kind of book that you can take to bed and read as they are so much more than a cookery book. My friend , like myself is now a fan and deriving great pleasure out of owning such gems

Falling Cloudberries: A World of Family Recipes
Falling Cloudberries: A World of Family Recipes
by Tessa Kiros

5.0 out of 5 stars the world of tessa kiros, 16 Oct 2012
I collect Tessa's books as they are a treasury of life , love ,family , travel receipe and the most enchanting photography and art work ...I consider them collectors items and am just waiting on delivery of her new book Linen an Limencello.
This copy was bought with three others , Apples for Jam , Venezia and Piri Piri Chicken by my friend who had seen them on my cookery book shelf and was mesmorised by them . I have enjoyed making the food from all over the world , and find myself taking the books to bed as they are filled with stories , pictures and insights into a very varied life.
My friend is enjoying discovering the riches contained between the glorious covers of Tessa's books, they will be lifelong treasures

Page: 1 | 2