Profile for Mrs. Norma Macdonald > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Norma Mac...

Mrs. Norma Macdonald

The Heart Heist
The Heart Heist
Price: 0.77

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good, 23 Feb 2014
This review is from: The Heart Heist (Kindle Edition)
When I first started reading this, I was a bit bored, but I don't leave a book unfinished. I glad I persevered with it. It was well written, with an good plot. I won't spoil it for anyone who wants to read it, but I was unable to put it down towards the end,

ONX3 LG G2 D802 3D Design Raindrop Purple Hard Back Piece Cover Case + LCD Screen Protector Guard
Offered by ONX3
Price: 2.90

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, 23 Feb 2014
It looked really good in the picture. When the product came it was for the wrong phone. I contacted the returns service and very quickly got a reply to send back, and my account was credited very quickly, I though this was excellent service. However, as I had send the product I decided not to get the correct one as it looked cheap and nasty, but then again it didn't cost a lot of money.

A White Hot Christmas
A White Hot Christmas
Price: 0.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Just ok, 7 Jan 2014
I felt that the story finished without an ending. There could have been a bit more, what happened?? Bit of a let down.

Love Finds A Way
Love Finds A Way
Price: 1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy holiday read, 7 Jan 2014
This review is from: Love Finds A Way (Kindle Edition)
I down loaded this for a holiday read, the story was good, if a bit predictable, but then I read a lot and am quite good at guessing the outcome. However, I did enjoy it very much.

Full Circle
Full Circle
Price: 2.47

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 17 April 2012
This review is from: Full Circle (Kindle Edition)
Really enjoyed this book, it was well written with a good story line and easy to read, but still kept me interested to the very last page. i would recommend this book.