Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Learn more Shop now Learn more
Profile for Katrina James > Reviews

Content by Katrina James

Katrina James "Bookworm" (England)

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21-23
Fake: The Scarab Beetle Series: #3 (The Academy Scarab Beetle Series)
Fake: The Scarab Beetle Series: #3 (The Academy Scarab Beetle Series)

2.0 out of 5 stars Very poor, 31 Jan. 2015
Waited so long for this one but it was disappointing at best. The plot was all over the place and often pretty dull. I was struggling to keep reading due to the number of typos and whole sentances that didn't make sense. The status of one character changed inexplicably half way through, going from being referred to as a cousin to being a neice. This book just felt rushed. I would try one more in this series to give CL Stone the benefit of the doubt seeing as her previous academy books were stronger.

We Were Liars
We Were Liars

5.0 out of 5 stars Must read, 13 Aug. 2014
This review is from: We Were Liars (Kindle Edition)
Don't want to give a spoiler! Really really moved by this book, can't say I enjoyed it, because the subject isn't always nice, but it is very good. Lots of people complaining on Good Reads about the style of writing etc, but really I think it is necessary to give the punch it does give. This isn't a long book, and it is 99p, so even if you're not sure its for you (I wasn't) then buy it and give it a read - you might be surprised.

Baby Nursery Purple Latex Balloon 20 Pack
Baby Nursery Purple Latex Balloon 20 Pack
Offered by Pink Fizz Parties Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Balloons are fine, but it took far too long for them ..., 4 Aug. 2014
Balloons are fine, but it took far too long for them to arrive - the party I wanted them for had long past by the time they turned up!

Where Wiltshire Meets Somerset: 20 Best Walks in the Country Around Bath, Bradford on Avon, Westbury, Warminster and Frome
by Roger Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars Speedy delivery!, 4 Aug. 2014
I actually can't believe how quickly this arrived - I ordered on the Sunday and it was with me on the Monday. It is a good book, with great walks in our local area.

Nikon Aculon A211 16x50 Binoculars - Black
Nikon Aculon A211 16x50 Binoculars - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 23 Jun. 2014
Bought these for my boyfriend and he loves them. He was really pleased with how steady they are for such a large zoom. He uses them a lot for bird watching and we took them on a safari and they faired well.

Suttons Seeds 188100 Popcorn Fiesta Seed
Suttons Seeds 188100 Popcorn Fiesta Seed

5.0 out of 5 stars Growing well, 23 Jun. 2014
These all came up and have been growing well throughout spring. We're yet to see what the harvest is like, but going on the strength and health of the plants I'd say it looks promising.

Silver Watering Can Tealight Holder by Parlane
Silver Watering Can Tealight Holder by Parlane

1.0 out of 5 stars Bought elsewhere, nice but overpriced, 23 Jun. 2014
I bought this in a local garden centre. Looking for more online, this is more than twice the price! They are very small, literally the size to hold a tealight. Pretty but way too expensive here.

Yaktrax Walker Traction Device Small
Yaktrax Walker Traction Device Small
Offered by Active Outdoors

5.0 out of 5 stars Damn weather!, 10 Feb. 2014
Bought these and have now only used them once. After the weather was so bad last winter I thought keeping these in the car would be a good idea. This winter there has been no snow - just rain :p Typical! But the item is very good, strong and easy to put on, but small enough to store a couple of pairs in the car in case we get caught out one evening and can't get home.

Pond Liner 4x3m with 40yr Guarantee and FREE Underlay
Pond Liner 4x3m with 40yr Guarantee and FREE Underlay
Offered by Pondkeeper

5.0 out of 5 stars Generous, 10 Feb. 2014
We were really pleased with this, not only is the liner thick and of good quality, but the underlay that came with it was very generous. Easy to lay and seems to be doing the job!

18 AUTUMN/FALL LEAF SHORT STEMS/FOLIAGE/WEDDING/CRAFTS/DECOR/SILK
18 AUTUMN/FALL LEAF SHORT STEMS/FOLIAGE/WEDDING/CRAFTS/DECOR/SILK

3.0 out of 5 stars Craft leaves, 10 Feb. 2014
These are ok - they are nice colours but they do look a bit cheap. I was hoping to use them on wedding invites but they really aren't nice enough. I'll stick them in a wreath instead where they'll just add a touch of colour.

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21-23