Profile for A. J. Wilcox > Reviews

Content by A. J. Wilcox

A. J. Wilcox "www.cabre.co.uk" (New Alresford, Hampshire United Kingdom)

Canon Pixma IX5000 InkJet A3+ Printer
Canon Pixma IX5000 InkJet A3+ Printer

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy A3 printing, 29 Sept. 2008
I have had the printer for nearly a year. Still working without a problem. Prints well on thicker card. I think I have gone up to 240 gsm. It flags low ink levels early but you can monitor the level by looking at the cartridge. If there is still ink in the sponge keep on printing.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 2, 2009 10:54 AM GMT

Time Management for Dummies (UK Edition)
Time Management for Dummies (UK Edition)
by Clare Evans

5.0 out of 5 stars Time management in easily understood sections, 29 Sept. 2008
Clare has made a great job of dividing this subject up in to useful chunks. Read the bit that catches your eye. Implement the ideas. Then read another bit and implement. Over time it will give you your time back.

I have made a map of all the web resources cited in the book.

Quicken 2002 Deluxe & Business
Quicken 2002 Deluxe & Business

2.0 out of 5 stars Business Does Not Work, 24 April 2004
I have used Quicken for years but this has been a really dissapointingexperience.
Quicken no longer provide the business upgrade. You needed to spend anadditional £15 on-line with them to get the business functions.
I updated from Quicken 98 Business and lost my invoicing system.
I can only just do VAT. Non-VAT accounts or new accounts can not bechanged into VAT accounts as per 98. Worst of all the VAT reports do notadd up correctly. The sum for inputs and outputs is correct but the grandtotal is wrong! I am losing my confidence in this product.