Profile for Andrew > Reviews

Content by Andrew

Andrew

Double Your Business: How to Break Through the Barriers to Higher Growth, Turnover and Profit (Financial Times Series)
by Lee Duncan
Price: 12.79

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read!, 18 Nov 2012
Being relatively new to the world of Personal Development/Self-help books, I wasn't sure what to expect from "Double your Business". I was pleasantly surprised however, to find that it was an "easy" read, written in plain English and setting things out in a very easy to understand manner - without dumbing down the content or patronising the reader at any stage.
The book helped reassure me that a number of things I was doing with my business, was actually the right way, but on the flip-side also showed me where I was going wrong and ways of rectifying things.
I would (and have on numerous ocassions) recommended this book to anyone who is serious about growing a successful business and continue to dip in and out of it on a regular basis, for on-going inspiration!