Profile for Mrs T > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Star Wars: The Prequel Trilogy (Episodes I-III) [DVD] [1999]
Star Wars: The Prequel Trilogy (Episodes I-III) [DVD] [1999]
Dvd ~ Ewan McGregor

5.0 out of 5 stars 3 discs in one case - brilliant for fathers day present as didn't have any of the earlier films, a great hit, 19 Jun. 2014
3 discs in one case - brilliant for fathers day present as didn't have any of the earlier films, a great hit and takes up less space on the shelf

Angry Birds Epic
Angry Birds Epic

2.0 out of 5 stars Probably a good game but needs to be connected to the internet to play all the time -, 19 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Angry Birds Epic (App)
Probably a good game but needs to be connected to the internet to play all the time - unless we're doping something wrong but none of the other Angry Birds games needed the internet connection once downloaded. Had to upset my son when stopped him playing it (we do not have unlimted Braodband)

Bad Piggies Premium HD (Kindle Tablet Edition)
Bad Piggies Premium HD (Kindle Tablet Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars my 8 year old is always watching the videos and loves the game., 11 Feb. 2014
my 8 year old is always watching the videos and loves the game. We have the Angry Birds star wars etc but prefers this

Despicable Me 2 [DVD] [2013]
Despicable Me 2 [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Steve Carell

5.0 out of 5 stars great game for my 8yr old, 12 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Despicable Me 2 [DVD] [2013] (DVD)
my 8yr old keeps wanting to use my kindle to play this game. He'd be happy playing it all day if I let him!

Learning Curve Chuggington Interactive Brewster
Learning Curve Chuggington Interactive Brewster

5.0 out of 5 stars added to the tack set we have, 12 Dec. 2013
This is still in full working order after a lot of interaction with my sona nd other trains from this set.

Tommy Hilfiger Women's Grace Flat Crossover Brown BW56915661
Tommy Hilfiger Women's Grace Flat Crossover Brown BW56915661

5.0 out of 5 stars lies lovely and flat across your body. nice and compact size too, 12 Dec. 2013
lies lovely and flat across your body. nice and compact size too. Has worn well over the months I've had it and has multple safe pockets

Kahuna Beige strap Ladies Watch AKLS-0160L
Kahuna Beige strap Ladies Watch AKLS-0160L

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, 12 Dec. 2013
Looked great with a lot of different outfits. kept time perfectly. Stood out form the crowd too. Strap eventually wore wear the cut out layer on the strap is. Lasted a long time before that.

Ozbozz Cosmic Light Flashing Deck Scooter
Ozbozz Cosmic Light Flashing Deck Scooter
Offered by Prime Furnishing

5.0 out of 5 stars my now 3yr old son still uses it a year on, 12 Dec. 2013
my now 3yr old son still uses it a year on. folds flat for putting in boot of car. Can turn the lights off/on by button underneath the footboard

Alice Trapped in Wonderland
Alice Trapped in Wonderland

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive and challenging enough for the experienced puzzler, 9 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Alice Trapped in Wonderland (App)
I did have to use the strategy guide to help me in places and I have played numerous of these sort of puzzle style games. My friend had to give up on it (due to getting headaches) but that was more to do with looking at it on a 72 kindle screen than the actual game itself, so 5 stars for the game.

Rise of the Guardians [DVD]
Rise of the Guardians [DVD]
Dvd ~ Chris Pine

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for adults as well as kids, 9 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Rise of the Guardians [DVD] (DVD)
Story of Jack Frost and other childhood characters. Kids loved as well as the adults that have seen it. Thanks

Page: 1 | 2