Profile for Mrs. P. C. Jackson > Reviews

Content by Mrs. P. C. Jackson

Mrs. P. C. Jackson "drogueelephant" (uk)

Remote Control -Expanded-
Remote Control -Expanded-
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars How Happy Am I?, 13 Jan. 2015
How happy am I? Ecstatic to have this on CD. Brought back so so so many happy memories of 30 plus years ago. They don't make 'em like this anymore....sadly. Dancing like there's nobody there which thankfully there isn't.

Will Todd: The Call of Wisdom [Tenebrae]
Will Todd: The Call of Wisdom [Tenebrae]

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeousness, 18 July 2012
I heard the track
Stay With Me
On the car radio and I pulled over so that I could listen to it properly and find out what it was. The whole album is a real treat. Beautiful calming voices singing wonderful harmionies. My favourite thing to listen to for quite some time.

Another Piece of My Heart
Another Piece of My Heart
by Jane Green

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved this book SOOOO much, 18 July 2012
I have not read a Jane Green book for quite some time and it was a joy to get to know her work again.
This book grabs you from the start and bedtime became earlier and earlier for me so that I could read more. I am not going to go over the plot line but suffice to say that I stroked this book when I had finished it.

Only Yesterday: Memory.- Poems of Love Loss, and Life.
Only Yesterday: Memory.- Poems of Love Loss, and Life.
by Lee Robinson --(Lovelee)

5.0 out of 5 stars More please!!, 29 Jun. 2011
What a beautiful collection of poetry written by a remarkable very gentle man. It is an evocative collection and well worth having either in electronic form or the book. I have both. This collection has only recently been put together by Lee with some recent works as well as some from earlier years. It is a pleasure and a privilege to know Lee and I am so thrilled that he has brought this collection to the public.

Only Yesterday: Memory.- Poems of Love Loss , and Life.
Only Yesterday: Memory.- Poems of Love Loss , and Life.

5.0 out of 5 stars a wonderful anthology, 29 Jun. 2011
Lee Robinson has published this first collection of his life's works in this lovely book.It has taken him until his 80's to put these poems together but to my mind well worth the wait. My two favourites are Love Poem and Landscape. I have the privilege to know this gentle man and am so thrilled to have been a very small part of the process of bringing these beautiful poems to light. More please!

Greece Home Shirt 2007/09 with Charisteas 9 printing
Greece Home Shirt 2007/09 with Charisteas 9 printing

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shirt, 10 Jun. 2008
This is a fantastic shirt and is great value for money it is very up to date with the latest technology and it also has climacool built in i would very much recomed it A*********

FIFA 07 (Xbox 360)
FIFA 07 (Xbox 360)
Offered by smeikalbooks

5.0 out of 5 stars A must buy for any football fan, 10 Sept. 2006
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: FIFA 07 (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
this game is immense and the graphics are amasing this time they have done the impossible and made it even better than last time a must buy A ******

Syphon Filter
Syphon Filter

5.0 out of 5 stars The best game of all time, 6 July 2006
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Syphon Filter (Video Game)
This is the best game i have ever played in my life and i even have an x box 360

The Berry Vest of Gilbert O'Sullivan
The Berry Vest of Gilbert O'Sullivan
Offered by Bargaindiscsltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Trip down memory lane and back, 24 Mar. 2004
As soon as I heard Gilbert being interviewed on the radio this week about this album I knew I had to get it ... immediately!
Pretty much every track is a sing alonger .. and I remember most of the words from my youth. This is a real feel good album. I have spent most of the afternoon dancing and singing round the house with an inane grin on my face. Apart from thinking that I should be certified, the children have all enjoyed the good mood that this CD has put me in and in self defence are joining in! Hurrah for Gilbert! Press order without delay and join me in Happyland.