Profile for A Lianos > Reviews

Content by A Lianos

A Lianos (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Asus H87I-Plus Motherboard (Socket 1150, Intel H87I, DDR3, S-ATA 600, Mini ITX, 1x PCI Express 3.0 x16, USB 3.0, HDMI, Asus 5x Protection)
Offered by PreisCompany

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 10 Sep 2014
Amazing stuff packed in. I've build and HTPC/storage server with it. Excellent like most asus stuff I had. I highly recommend it.

Screen Cleaner KIT + Fine Microfiber Towel - All Natural - MADE IN UK, GREEN PRODUCT, NO AMMONIA AND ALCOHOL, Cleans All Dusts and stains, Best for LED / LCD / Plasma / Laptop, iPhone, iPad, Computers, Touch screens, CD's and Vinyl Records without harming the coating etc.
Offered by REMO TRADING LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Does pretty good for oily stains., 10 Sep 2014
It does the job pretty well for finger smugges. Works better on glossy surface. The cloth could be better.

Sitram Sitraforza 6 Litre Pressure Cooker
Sitram Sitraforza 6 Litre Pressure Cooker

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, handles get hot which is a bit annoying., 10 Sep 2014
The handles get so hot you cannot touch them (which is not happening to my 20year! old Sitram). I am not sure about the pressure but it cooks ok, maybe a tiny tad on the slow side as far pressure cookers go.

Super easy open and close.
No plastic mechanical parts = will probably live 20 years like my old one (which is still going) with only replacing handles every 5-7 years.
The valve is a simple metal weight.
Burns very little water.

All in all recommended, especially if you get in an offer.

Britool E165490B Screwdriver Bit Holder with 125mm Blade
Britool E165490B Screwdriver Bit Holder with 125mm Blade

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Sep 2014
Sturdy. Excellent magnet. Handle has great grip and proper shape and size. Recommended.

Tapas, olive, antipasta, antipasti, oval porcelain serving platter with bamboo board insert
Offered by Homeware UK

4.0 out of 5 stars An ok product, 19 Mar 2014
In the end the porclain part always seems a bit small when we try to fit stuff in, but it does the trick. The wood also had some rubber feet that just fell off after a couple times of use, but it didn't need them anyway, I was surprised they were there in the first place.

Generally it is a good product but I am not going crazy about it, I payed £13 plus 3 for delivery, so for the price it is ok.

SAMAR® - Supreme Quality New Iphone 5/5S/5C Crystal Clear Screen Protectors (Released 2013) 6 in Pack - Includes Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
Offered by Case Specialist

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 19 Mar 2014
Amazing fit. Got it right from the first time and I still have the same cover for 6 months. Durable, practical and it does not affect picture quality. I don't think I need anything else, for the right price this is an excellent choice. I'd buy again but I think my phone won't last as long.

WD Velociraptor 500GB Desktop SATA Hard Drive
WD Velociraptor 500GB Desktop SATA Hard Drive

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 19 Mar 2014
Great alternative to SSD disks. It is not as fast of course but if you are worried about the high fault rate of SSD's then this is pretty much the best you can get from traditional disks (and a lot cheaper per GB as well). I recently got a second one and put it in a raid for extra performance, and I'm very very pleased with the result. I have it for over a year now with no issues, assuming it will last in time then this is as it gets for me. It is a bit noisy at times but not enough to be annoying, I have heard worse (hint, iomega drives).
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 21, 2014 12:32 AM BST

WEIGHT LIFTING BAR STRAPES,COTTON BAR STRAPS,WITH OUT PADDED
WEIGHT LIFTING BAR STRAPES,COTTON BAR STRAPS,WITH OUT PADDED
Offered by Key-fitness

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh, 19 Mar 2014
Well they do the job I think but all in all not very convenient. The fabric really stretches your skin and they are a bit difficult to swirl around bards. Then I guess that is probably the issue with all not padded straps.

If you are looking for a sturdy piece of fabric, then this is it.

DELL U2412M - Dell UltraSharp U2412M - 24'' LED Monitor 8ms 1920x1200dpi D-Sub DVI-D USB
Offered by PCbuyIT Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars great choice, 19 Mar 2014
Not much to say other than this is a great choice. I have it for over a year now and I couldn't be happier with a product.

Rotating base, adjustable height and a 4 way USB hub all come in pretty handy.

Plantronics 86050-05 Gamecom 380 Gaming Headset
Plantronics 86050-05 Gamecom 380 Gaming Headset

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 19 Mar 2014
Very good choice. Maybe a bit on the heavy side but the audio and mic are great.

The mic really needs to be in front of your mouth to be heard, but at the same time it isolates background noise so it is ideal if there are other sound sources in the room.
The headphones are big enough to cover the entire ear so they are comfortable. They don't isolate external sounds that good when they are on mute, but because of the big speakers they have inside they do a really good job when anything is playing. You can also leave them hanging by your neck and pump the volume a bit, and the audio is still very clear.

They have also lasted a good year of everyday use and still look like nothing has happened. All-in-all when they break, I'll buy them again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7