Profile for Hook Knit > Reviews

Hook Knit

1.5 Ltr Mini Slow Cooker - Brushed Steel
1.5 Ltr Mini Slow Cooker - Brushed Steel

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb for single people, 3 Jan 2014
I bought this for my daughter at Christmas who lives in a shared house. She loves cooking casseroles but it's difficult to monopolise the oven, so this was perfect. Makes use of veg and cheaper cuts of meat - she thinks it's wonderful.

Small Cream Heart Tie On Price Tags- create strung tags for jewellery and small gifts
Offered by The Prickly Pear Gift Company
Price: 4.94

3.0 out of 5 stars Picture is a representation of what you can achieve, 26 Oct 2013
I wish I had read the description and noted the word "create", and the photo shows strung tags and not tags with string which is what you get. If you are elderly or have any problems with handling anything fiddly don't go for these tags, although they are very pretty. I will have to get someone else to string them for me...........

AA Easy Read Britain 2013 (Road Atlas)
AA Easy Read Britain 2013 (Road Atlas)

5.0 out of 5 stars Super map, 23 April 2013
I love a map, and this one was realistically priced, and so easy to read. It's in the car all the time. It's OK having a sat nav, but it's good to see where you are aiming for and the local area.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Extend the life of your shaver, 19 Mar 2013
My husband said that these were easy to fit and like having a new razor - a great way to save buying a new razor.

Aroma Home Body Wrap -  Microwaveable Wheat & Lavender Leaf - Lavender
Aroma Home Body Wrap - Microwaveable Wheat & Lavender Leaf - Lavender
Offered by Amazing Health
Price: 9.05

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for everybody, 19 Mar 2013
Soothing, comforting and a necessity. I only bought this because I had given my others away and they hadn't been returned - that's how good they are

Love... Knitting
Love... Knitting
by Val Pierce
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this book, 19 Mar 2013
This review is from: Love... Knitting (Paperback)
I have knitted several items from this book- and I love it. Simple patterns that you can do whilst watching TV, but lovely gifts. I am doing the door stop at the moment as a wedding present for the person who has everything. I can't fault it. I bought this because a friend had it, and she loves it too. A must for every knitter.

BIG SMALL LONG SHORT NARROW DOOR MATS NON SLIP WASHABLE KITCHEN MAT SET BLACK AND GREY RUGS RUNNERS UTILITY MAT 50 X 80 CM MAT AND 57 X 180 CM RUNNER
Offered by STOCKCLEARANCE
Price: 22.93

4.0 out of 5 stars Good mats, 28 Jan 2013
Just what I needed to cover cermaic tiles in the kitchen. They clean easily and aren't too thick and grip the floor well.

The Arts and Crafts Movement in the Cotswolds
The Arts and Crafts Movement in the Cotswolds
by Mary Greensted

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book, 28 Jan 2013
This book is perfect for anybody fascinated by the Arts & Crafts Movement - the philosophy, and personalities, the pure beauty of the items made and houses built. I have many other books on the subject, but this one is very clear and simple, and tells it in a story like way. A great buy - delivered very quickly and well packaged, and although used, was in excellent condition.

Knit London: 10 Iconic London Projects
Knit London: 10 Iconic London Projects
by Emma King
Price: 7.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointment, 31 July 2012
My first project is the Phone Box which I started this evening and the stitching diagram is not the same as the photo. I then had to get a magnifying glass to look at the photo of the final article to work out what the stitch count should be. This is a simple proofing fault - goodness knows if there are any more. I might expect inconsistencies in free patterns but not a book I paid for.