Profile for Lee > Reviews

Lee

Sportingcutlery.co.uk Knife and Tool Catalogue Issue 6
Sportingcutlery.co.uk Knife and Tool Catalogue Issue 6

5.0 out of 5 stars Defenatly buy from them, 8 Jan 2014
I will defenatly buy from this shop it's got really good item's at really good price's, and a few day's later they emailed me to see if I liked the catalog and to thank me for looking and to let me know that's a family run buissness and that they would be glad to help and advise me in anyway they could. 😃

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Tenderizer, 20 Nov 2013
Exalent item, well worth the money, received on time, great for getting the steak prepared for seasoning, and it's really good for bashing a stressful day away!

The Goonies [Blu-ray] [1985] [Region Free]
The Goonies [Blu-ray] [1985] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Sean Astin
Offered by Discs4all
Price: 8.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Lee, 26 Sep 2013
Brilliant service and arrived promptly me and my wife and nephew love this film even better on blu-ray, I couldn't believe the price it was cheaper than the dvd in my town.

The Fear - The Complete Series [DVD]
The Fear - The Complete Series [DVD]
Dvd ~ Iain Glen
Price: 10.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Lee, 26 Sep 2013
Brilliant service and arrived on time and in very good condition, and it took me back to my late teens and still as good as when I first watched it.

44 Minutes [DVD]
44 Minutes [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Lee, 26 Sep 2013
This review is from: 44 Minutes [DVD] (DVD)
This is an exultant film, it took me right back to my early 20's watching it on the news. Brilliant service and arrived before the date that they said. I'll shop here again.

Nitehawk Black Tactical Shoulder Pistol Gun Holster Right Hand Police Security
Nitehawk Black Tactical Shoulder Pistol Gun Holster Right Hand Police Security
Offered by Outdoor Value
Price: 5.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Lee, 26 Sep 2013
Very good item, I'll buy something else from here, the holster is exultant and worth a lot more that the price I payed.