Profile for C. Fenton > Reviews

Content by C. Fenton

C. Fenton "Cliff Fenton" (UK)

Denshine LED Dental Odontoscope Mirror Oral Mouth Mirror Dental Kit
Denshine LED Dental Odontoscope Mirror Oral Mouth Mirror Dental Kit
Offered by Amazing-store

1.0 out of 5 stars Light good mirror rubbish, 11 Feb. 2015
The mirror is plastic and scratches I would not describe it as tool to be used professionally.

Easybulb Milight Iphone Controlled RGBW Colour Changing Light Bulb LED + Wifi Box Android, iPad, Remote Controllable, Home Automation Hue Lights + 2 Years Warranty (B22 Bayonet)

1.0 out of 5 stars Non starter no different from usual bulb operation, 28 Aug. 2014
Milight setup instructions followed to no avail. Very disappointed that I cannot get it to work with the light in ceiling light holder and ap downloaded to my iPhone 5s ios7.
Tried every combination of setup (except the one that is supposed to work and remains a mystery).

Two Port 2.1A USB Car Charger - Charge 2 USB devices at once, no more arguments over the car charger! Compatible with all Apple iPad iPhone and iPod models, all HTC and Samsung models including Samsung P1000 tablet
Offered by Well-Goal

5.0 out of 5 stars Compact charger perfect in my car, 10 Jan. 2013
What more can I say. Does what it says in the description. Bought another one for my wife and she is also happy with it.

Anker® Astro2 8400mAh Dual USB Portable Charger External Battery Power Bank Pack with Built-In Flashlight for iPhone 5S, 5C, 5, 4S, iPad Air, mini, Galaxy S5, S4, S3, Note 3, Nexus 4, HTC One, One 2 (M8), Motorola Droid, MOTO X, G, and most other USB-charged devices (Apple adapters - 30 pin and lightning, not included)

5.0 out of 5 stars Weight and charging times, 16 Sept. 2012
Very pleased with my purchase. Just wanted to point out it weighs 181g
It charged my iPhone 4S at a rate of twice that of the ipad 3. Suggesting a full charge from 0% in 1 hour for the iPhone and 2 hours for the iPad.

Adonit Jot Flip Stylus - Silver
Adonit Jot Flip Stylus - Silver

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 29 July 2012
I received my Adonit Jot Flip pen on 18 July 2012 and by 20 July 2012, in the middle of writing, the disk fell off onto the floor. On that occasion I managed to retrieve it. By 24 July 2012 the cover had unscrewed in my jacket pocket, I had expected to find the disk lurking in the bottom of my pocket but alas it was nowhere to be found.

There are no replacement disks available yet for the Flip and I see that the ones for the Pro,Classic and Mini are not compatible. So you see I am disappointed that I have a capacitative stylus that is useless until replacement disks come onto the market.

I used the pen for writing notes but think it may be a better tool for artists so I have returned to my former stylus which is working very well and has replaceable nibs 3 for under £5. The Adonit disks for the pro etc cost more, for just one.

LINDY USB Charging Adapter for iPad
LINDY USB Charging Adapter for iPad
Offered by In21 Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says but..., 12 Nov. 2010
I bought the Lindy USB charging adapter to get over the annoyance of the iPad not charging when syncing. When I use this adapter I now have the reverse i.e the ipad charges but doesn't sync hence four stars.

BoxWave EverTouch Capacitive Stylus - (Newest Technology) Touchscreen iPad 3 Stylus with Ultra Durable FiberMesh Fabric Tip for Apple iPad 3, iPad 2, iPhone 4S / 4, Amazon Kindle Fire, All Touch Screen Tablets (Jet Black)
Offered by BoxWave Corporation

5.0 out of 5 stars A little beauty, 12 Nov. 2010
I was a little apprehensive about buying the Boxwave pen but was reassured by the earlier reviews. Ihave to say that now I have one it is a pleasure to use. It is In my view definitely as good if not better than using your finger. The build quality is very sturdy. I would love to see a longer stylus version in the range but that,s personal preference. A quick release mechanism for the tag on the end would be good but I guess it would also compromise the security of the attachment to the pen. I love using this pen and highly recommend it..

Ironkey 4GB Personal Edition with 1 Year Internet Protection
Ironkey 4GB Personal Edition with 1 Year Internet Protection

5.0 out of 5 stars The Ironkey Memory Stick, 21 Jun. 2008
After using other memory sticks with secure data encryption and finding that my work network would not allow full use, Ironkey came up trumps. I work with confidential information and can honestly say I am now 99.9% confident that in the event of losing the Ironkey the stored info will remain confidential.I chose the 4Gb standard edition as it had additional backup services and the password manager. I particularly liked the self destruct ability and the password generator. A brilliant, brilliant product in my humble opinion.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 21, 2009 5:36 AM BST