Profile for Tashagc > Reviews

Content by Tashagc

Tashagc

Page: 1 | 2
PattyBoutik Women's Trimmed Boat Neck Knit Top (Black 16)
PattyBoutik Women's Trimmed Boat Neck Knit Top (Black 16)
Offered by PattyBoutikUK

5.0 out of 5 stars feels good quality, very flattering, 10 April 2015
Lovely jumper; feels good quality, very flattering, comfortable and, in my opinion, good value for money

Teardrop Yellow Vintage Earrings - Women's Fashion Earrings - Includes gift bag
Teardrop Yellow Vintage Earrings - Women's Fashion Earrings - Includes gift bag
Offered by CHIC Fashion Jewellery

3.0 out of 5 stars Teardrop Earrings, 21 April 2014
These earrings are cheap costume jewellery, certainly not vintage earrings. They aren't gold, either. The title is misleading and false. In my opinion, they are not worth the £6.99 I paid for them. The yellow enamel in the centre is marked and the false gemstones in the middle are not centered properly. I would definitely avoid them.

The Ambassador's Women
The Ambassador's Women
by Catherine Gaskin
Edition: Unknown Binding

5.0 out of 5 stars The Ambassadors women, 22 Jan. 2014
This review is from: The Ambassador's Women
I love this book. In fact, I can honestly say it is my favourite novel of all time. It is well researched, well written and the characters are believable and likeable. It's the only Catherine Gaskin book I've read, so I can't compare it with her others, but if you like historical fiction, especially set in World War 2, I'd definitely recommend this to you.

Head Womens Orchid medium holdall - Purple
Head Womens Orchid medium holdall - Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars Head Orchid Holdall, 31 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Head Orchid Holdall (Luggage)
Great bag. Again, a bit bigger than I really wanted, but I had read the reviews so it wasn't a surprise! But it's not too big. It is lightweight, a really nice colour (I got the purple) and a great price for what it is. I would agree, it wild be great for weekends away, but it will suit me for the gym too. As others have mentioned, it has lots of useful pockets and it is comfortable to carry around.
Definitely recommended!

Hilfiger Denim Rhonda Boot Cut Women's Jeans W34INXL30IN
Hilfiger Denim Rhonda Boot Cut Women's Jeans W34INXL30IN

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect jeans, 29 Nov. 2013
Gorgeous jeans, great quality, wash well and look great. They don't go baggy after a few wears and are really flattering

Disney Winnie the Pooh Dog Bed, Small
Disney Winnie the Pooh Dog Bed, Small

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bed, 29 Nov. 2013
Good quality bed, loved by my little Yorkshire Terrier! It has been used now for a few months and still looks good. Highly recommended!

Disney 100 Acre Wood Breakfast Set
Disney 100 Acre Wood Breakfast Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 29 Nov. 2013
This is a lovely product. It arrived in perfect condition, very well packed and is absolutely wonderful. The plate, bowl, egg cup and little mug are really good quality, perfect for breakfast! Definitely recommended!

Levi's Women's Bold Curve Straight Jeans, Richest Indigo, W34/L32
Levi's Women's Bold Curve Straight Jeans, Richest Indigo, W34/L32

3.0 out of 5 stars reasonable quality denim, 6 Oct. 2013
These jeans are great because they don't gape at the back, and they are very comfortable, however the denim doesn't seem to be the best quality. It is thin and certainly not what I expected from Levis, and not at that price! But I have kept them, because finding a pair of jeans that doesn't gape is very hard!
I wouldn't really recommend them very highly due to the poor quality of the denim.

Santoro Mirabelle Adrift Neoprene Designed Accessory Case
Santoro Mirabelle Adrift Neoprene Designed Accessory Case
Offered by The Pink Invasion Company

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice pencil case, 25 Sept. 2013
This is a nice pencil case, however it is made out of a strange fabric. I expected it to be made out of the usual washable plastic, however this is more of a spongy fabric and isn't washable.
Still nice though and I am happy with it.

Disney Winnie the Pooh Dog Bed, Large
Disney Winnie the Pooh Dog Bed, Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality bed, 23 Sept. 2013
This dog bed is wonderful - very good quality, very nice looking & my dogs love it! I haven't washed it yet, so can't comment on how well it washes, but I think it is definitely worth buying. In my opinion, much better quality and nicer than the Disney Princesses bed

Page: 1 | 2