Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for R. Grant > Reviews

Content by R. Grant

R. Grant (Berkshire UK)

MPLS Fundamentals
MPLS Fundamentals
by Luc De Ghein

5.0 out of 5 stars MPLS Fundamentals Book Review, 3 Dec. 2009
This review is from: MPLS Fundamentals (Paperback)
This is a very well written book with straight forward explanations. I am not quite sure if this book should be called "MPLS Fundamentals" as it covers MPLS in great detail. I started on the "MPLS and VPN Architectures I" book, but after reading the first chapter I switched to "MPLS Fundamentals" as I preferred the writing style and explanations. I will use this book as one of my main references for my CCIP certification and I will cross-reference it with the "MPLS and VPN Architectures I and II" books for completeness.

Breville VKJ318 Hot Cup with Variable Dispenser, Black
Breville VKJ318 Hot Cup with Variable Dispenser, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Breville Hot Cup with Variable Dispense, 11 Nov. 2009
After my kettle suddenly stopped working I started researching for a kettle that boiled fairly quickly and looked good. The predecessor to this model got great reviews but had some minor annoyances as reported by people in their reviews. From what I can see they have fixed all of them. I cannot fault this kettle and everyone who has seen or used it so far (1 week) have been really impressed. I would certainly recommend this kettle on looks and functionality. I work from home and have between 6 and 10 cups of coffee a day. It only boils the amount of water you set for the cup size you set. From pressing the button to removing your full cup of hot water it takes my unit 35 seconds. Well done Breville on a superb product.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 24, 2014 9:23 PM GMT