Profile for CKM > Reviews

Content by CKM

CKM "KeithMorison" (Scotland)

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor., 6 Feb. 2015
This product lasted 6 weeks. Then it flickered for 2 weeks, and then it failed altogether and no longer
charges.

Very poor.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 8, 2015 3:33 PM GMT

TODEAL Mini Digital Telephone Voice Recorder W/LCD Display SD Card
TODEAL Mini Digital Telephone Voice Recorder W/LCD Display SD Card
Offered by TODEAL

5.0 out of 5 stars Not only is this product excellent, I lost the instructions and within hours of ..., 24 Jan. 2015
Not only is this product excellent, I lost the instructions and within hours of asking TODEAL for another
set, they were able to photocopy and send me them. Very Impressive and thanks TODEAL.

Warship: Series 1 [DVD]
Warship: Series 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Donald Burton

5.0 out of 5 stars the better chance he may consider releasing the other series, 26 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Warship: Series 1 [DVD] (DVD)
I just sent the following to Tony Lee of Simply Media in the hope that he will consider doing series 2, 3 and 4. The more people who send him an email, the better chance he may consider releasing the other series, don't you think?

Hi Tony,
I very much appreciate that Simply Media were able to see fit to release Warship series 1. I am ex-RN and very much enjoyed it in colour (I saw some of the series in B&W while on a Polaris Submarine back in 1973) and using a metal coat hanger out of the forward escape hatch so that we could get a signal.
Anyway, I can see from Amazon reviews that Simply Media have no plans for releasing series 2, 3 and 4, but I would just like to say that this series is so popular with both RN, ex-RN and non-RN personnel that it might be worth your consideration.
Sorry if this is one too many emails from Warship lovers, but I thoroughly enjoyed this series 1 and would really love to see the next series (next three if possible, but I would be happy with series 2 for starters).
yours,
a very appreciative customer who understands that, without Simply Media, we would be still waiting for series 1.
best regards,
Keith Morison
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 14, 2015 12:34 AM BST

Securit Tee Hinges Light Black (Pair) - 200mm (8")
Securit Tee Hinges Light Black (Pair) - 200mm (8")
Offered by dealsassured

1.0 out of 5 stars PAPER THIN, 8 Mar. 2014
If you are buying this product, ONLY use it for internal doors.
When the wind gets behind the door, they bend like paper.
I will be going to B&Q to pick my own (strong) hinges tomorrow.

Timbertech® BTFRS01 Handheld Concrete Grinder
Timbertech® BTFRS01 Handheld Concrete Grinder

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for certain jobs, 13 Dec. 2013
I tried this product on concrete and it wasn't so good, however, for what I need it for it is perfect. I am removing pebbles which are well stuck to the top of old roofing felt and it does a fantastic job. A good product for such jobs as this.

Not by Strength, by Guile
Not by Strength, by Guile
by Pete Mercer

1.0 out of 5 stars Book is good, 13 Dec. 2013
This is a good book, but it is not quite how it looks. It is an ex- Library Book and had a £1 sticker on the front which probably means that whoever sold it to me got it for £1, or is it's origin questionable being a Library book? I am not sure, but certainly not very satisfactory.

Zoom [Region 2] (English audio)
Zoom [Region 2] (English audio)
Dvd ~ Tim Allen
Offered by Den's DVDs

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrongly Advertised, 13 Dec. 2013
This was advertised in English, but was in a foreign language without subtitles when I received it. Not acceptable at all.

Patriot Games Special Edition [DVD] [1992]
Patriot Games Special Edition [DVD] [1992]
Dvd ~ Harrison Ford

3.0 out of 5 stars Product is fine, 13 Dec. 2013
The seller is fine. The problem is the Amazon UK website which regularly adds items that I have not ordered, i.e. in this case it added an extra Patriot Games DVD which slipped by me, so I end up paying more than I wanted to. Later today, I received an extra 3 pack of Lavender Soap that I didn't order, but Amazon website had made it 2 items instead of 1.

The reason I am putting this here is that Amazon are not responding ? Yet, this has happened to me numerous times over the past year and I have managed to catch some of the automatically added items, i.e. 6 of the same item in one case which I stopped at the last minute. I have wasted about £30 to £40 over the past year on items that Amazon UK website is adding (not me), and items that I didn't realise had been automatically added until it was too late, i.e. I had received them. I end up giving numerous DVD's away.

Solus Garden & Leisure Adorn Abberley Station Clock
Solus Garden & Leisure Adorn Abberley Station Clock

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst Amazon purchase ever, 16 Jan. 2013
Amazon is GREAT normally, but this clock was the worst purchase I have done online. It has two clocks (left and right) each running from separate AA batteries. One of the clocks gained about 1 hour a week and the other one was almost on time. However, just this morning (only 9 months from the purchase date) I checked them and the good clock now has a minute hand which has disengaged itself from the mechanics inside the clock so it continually hangs downward making this clock look like it is on the half hour constantly. The poor clock was over an hour fast. I WILL BE REMOVING THIS CONTRAPTION FROM OUR WALL LATER TODAY AND THOWING IT AWAY.

Panasonic TX-L22D28BW 22-inch Widescreen HD Ready LCD TV with Freeview - White
Panasonic TX-L22D28BW 22-inch Widescreen HD Ready LCD TV with Freeview - White

3.0 out of 5 stars Product good, but one problem, 14 April 2012
This TV is excellent in every way except one. It has an IPOD connection and it works well with a small screen, but it does not work on full screen. The user manual says it should work on full screen on playback. Unfortunately for me, I didn't notice this for just over a year as I hadn't used my IPOD on the TV before, but the company isn't accepting my comments any more. Just something to note before you purchase this product on Amazon.