Profile for Damian Schogger > Reviews

Content by Damian Schogger

Damian Schogger (Hertfordshire, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Bananagrams - Souvenir Edition
Bananagrams - Souvenir Edition
Offered by Lovely Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic game for all the family!, 22 May 2014
A truly great game...so easy to play, and so many variations too!
I would definitely recommend this for anyone of any age!

A Beautiful Life
A Beautiful Life

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a brilliant track!, 22 May 2014
This review is from: A Beautiful Life (MP3 Download)
I first heard this amazing track on this video -[...] - and instantly loved it!! My kids also love it and have been dancing round the house to it!!

Have Hope Inspirational Quote Vinyl Sticker Wall Art Lounge Bedroom HS WA7 - Large
Offered by LightningSigns

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product and amazing customer service, 5 Nov 2012
I decided to brighten up my office with a few inspiring quotes, and found this one. During the application of it, which was quite tricky (patience is a virtue), some of the letters didn't come off the back, or got damaged. I contacted the seller and within a few days they'd sent me replacement letters of words for the affected ones. With whole quote now on the wall, I'm thrilled with how it looks. A great addition to the office.

(LARGE) 'Enjoy the little things in life' Wall Quote Decal Sticker Graphic Living Room Bedroom Kitchen Bathroom Wall Mural Quote Music

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this wall art, 5 Nov 2012
I decided to brighten up my office with a few inspiring quotes, and found this one. Application of it was a little tricky (patience is a virtue), but end-product looks great!

Original Velux Blackout Blind for GGL / GPL / GHL / GTL M06 / 306 in Fabric Colour Standard 1085 / Uni Beige with Silver Side Rails // DKL M06 1085S Also Fits GGU / GPU / GHU / GTU Size M06

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent blackout blinds, 17 July 2012
I'm so pleased we bought branded Velux blinds, rather than imitation ones, as the ones we've bought are decent quality and completely blackout, which is what we required. I know a friend bought similar ones (not made by Velux) and they have not been as good quality as the Velux ones.

ASICS Men's Gt 2160 M White/lightning/Grey Trainer T104N0193 9.5 UK
ASICS Men's Gt 2160 M White/lightning/Grey Trainer T104N0193 9.5 UK
Offered by Gray Fox Europe

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent running shoes, 10 Feb 2012
I've run nearly 500 miles in my ASICS GT-2160 trainers, and find them so good and comfortable that I've just ordered another identical pair. I'd recommend them to anyone look for a reasonably priced running shoe, though make sure it's the right one for you, according to your own particular running style and requirements.

Mitre Malmo Training Football Yellow Size 3
Mitre Malmo Training Football Yellow Size 3

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the best football, 10 Feb 2012
I bought this ball for my young son, as a practise ball. Unfortunately, the ball never inflated to a perfect sphere, and as a result has not been the product I hoped for! The quality of the material is fine. The only issue is that it's not completely round...which is fairly crucial to any football!!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 20, 2012 8:09 AM GMT

The Candy Man (Album Version)
The Candy Man (Album Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars An absolute feel-good classic, 10 Feb 2012
When I heard 'The Candy Man' on the radio recently, for the first time in years, I got that amazing warm feeling, and just had to buy it, so I could listen to it any time I want to! I've played it so many times and my kids now both adore it and sing along and dance to it.

Pro Balls Box of 72 (White or Orange)
Pro Balls Box of 72 (White or Orange)
Offered by Cuepower

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value table tennis balls, 10 Feb 2012
I've found these to be decent, durable and good value table tennis balls which are ideal for playing and practising with, especially with young kids you're trying to teach. Having so many makes it easier to focus on practise rather than having to keep picking balls up off the floor.

Sennheiser/Adidas PMX 680 High-Performance Rugged Stereo Neckband Headphone for Sports

4.0 out of 5 stars Good headphones for running - excellent sound quality, 12 Jan 2012
I've been very pleased with these headphones since purchasing them a few weeks ago. I use them for distance running and the sound is top notch. The issue of sweating in the ear is very minor, so any concerns have been allayed. Unfortunately, the adaptor part between the headphones and the MP3 player isn't working 100% which means that sound usually only comes through one headphone. I'm hoping the supplier will send me a replacement.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3