ARRAY(0xadec0798)

Post Baby Conversation: What New Parents Need to Say to Each Other
by Alison Osborne
Price: 17.33

2.0 out of 5 stars Didnt feel I could relate to this book, 9 Mar 2011
I bought this book as I felt after having a baby my relationship with my partner had changed.
I was looking forward to reading this book and was interested in what advice it had to offer, but honestly after a couple of chapters I gave up. I found I could relate to this woman or anything being said within the book, So I put the book down and spoke to my Husband instead.
I dont think this is a bad book, just not the book for me.

Toddling to Ten: Your Common Parenting Problems Solved: The Netmums Guide to the Challenges of Childhood
by Netmums
Price: 10.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Great advice from Mums, 9 Mar 2011
I bought this book not long after my son turned one and brought with him a whole host of new challenges. As a first time Mum Im often looking for a source of advise on a number of topics and like most parents Im constantly asking 'is this normal?', this bookis great for answering mys questions.
I love the fact this book has input from Mums as well its almost having a group of mummy mates available to give you advice whenever you need it. Another good thisng about this book is that its easy just to turn to the chapter you need, read what you want and put it back down again. It covers a wide range of topics from How to get them to give up dummies to confidence tips and bullying.
Im so pleased i bpught this book, its a great point of reference and will last a long time.

Your Baby Week By Week: The ultimate guide to caring for your new baby
Your Baby Week By Week: The ultimate guide to caring for your new baby
by Dr Caroline Fertleman
Price: 9.09

5.0 out of 5 stars If babies came with instruction manuals this is the book they'd come with, 9 Mar 2011
I bought this book shortly after the birth of my son, as he was my first baby i didnt know how much he should be drinking, or sleeping or generally what else to expect, but this book was a massive help.
The authors dont tell you what to do, what routine you should follow and there is no patronising tone, instead you get a comprehensive , week by week guide on what to expect from your baby - which i found scarily acurate and a massive help.
This was my baby bible for the first 6 months and I loved it so much I have just ordered the new follow up book, which I cant wait to read.
I'd recommend this book to all parents - new and old.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9