ARRAY(0xb3d0ef3c)

25 Years - The Chain
Offered by mrtopseller
Price: 10.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good!, 2 Sep 2013
This review is from: 25 Years - The Chain (Audio CD)
A very good compilation, the sound is perfect and clear.
There's only two very tiny reasons I did not rated five stars for this:
1. there's no "Hold Me" in it. I cannot conceive a Fleetwood Mac's compilation which does not contain this song;
2. very few informations about the songs. The last pages of the booklet contains some information but useless sometimes. It definately could be better, and the only place we can see the name of the song's author is inside the plastic cover but you must take off the CD to read it.
Nevertheless, forget about what I've just write and buy it now, what are you waiting for?

Mothership: The Very Best of Led Zeppelin
Mothership: The Very Best of Led Zeppelin
Price: 5.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Missed some tracks, 23 July 2013
A great "best of" but I think it could contain a few more tracks. I missed Fool in the rain, Houses of the Holy, Misty Montain Hop, at least.

The Dance
The Dance
Price: 3.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Great show, great CD, 23 July 2013
This review is from: The Dance (Audio CD)
The show is great. The only reason I rated 4 stars is because the actual beginning of the tracks are on the end of the previous tracks, so, it sounds weird when you listen to the tracks randomly or singly, for in some cases, when music ends starts the speech of the singers talking about the next song. A very little problem that shouldn't make you change your mind of buying this CD.

The Very Best of Fleetwood Mac
The Very Best of Fleetwood Mac
Price: 7.49

4.0 out of 5 stars a great "best of", 5 Jun 2013
This CD was my first experience with Fleetwood Mac as I only knew one song, Go your own way (Thanks to Colbie Caillat who performed this song in a show I'd watched), and I loved it and became e new huge fan. After listening this compillation I also bought Rumours, Tusk, The Dance and the white album, all great albuns as well.

I only miss the "Peter Green's" songs as all the songs are from the Lindsay/Nicks period, that's the only reason I rated 4 stars for this CD.

Indiana Jones  The Complete Adventures (Limited Edition Collector's Set) [Blu-ray] [1981] [Region Free]
Indiana Jones The Complete Adventures (Limited Edition Collector's Set) [Blu-ray] [1981] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Harrison Ford
Offered by ludovico_institute
Price: 149.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Extraordinary, 5 Jun 2013
It's a whole new movie. I've watched Indy's movies hundreds of times from decades but this blu-ray made me feel like watching for the first time. In my opinion it's the best adaptation to the blu-ray format. And I did not notice the "strange orange colour" in Raiders. It's perfect to me (sorry about my bad english).
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 8, 2013 9:32 PM BST

Rumours [35th Anniversary 3CD Deluxe Edition]
Rumours [35th Anniversary 3CD Deluxe Edition]
Price: 10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very very good!, 24 May 2013
One of the greatest albuns of all time. This is the Fleetwood Mac's masterpiece. You must have it in your collection I would to write more but my english is so poor, sorry.

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey
The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey

2.0 out of 5 stars it's a trap!, 24 May 2013
I love the Lord of the rings's soundtrack but this Hobbit soundtrack disapointed me. There are some good tracks, Axe or Sword, Misty Montain, Over hill, and a few others, nothing else. And I found it too expensive as well.

Tusk
Tusk
Price: 6.32

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good album, 24 May 2013
This review is from: Tusk (Audio CD)
Not the best Mac's album but a great album. I choose Tusk because there was a lot of music I had never listened before, cause I am a new fan of this band. Despite the fact there is a lot of songs in this album (20 tracks), the only I didn't like so much was the track 14, Never Make me cry. loved all the others.

Star Wars Trilogy Box Set [Deluxe Remastered Version]
Star Wars Trilogy Box Set [Deluxe Remastered Version]
Price: 22.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 24 May 2013
I love all the soundtracks composed by John Willians but the Star Wars Original Trilogy's soundtrack is definitly the best. It worth every penny. Sorry about my poor english, I could write a lot more.

Crystal Visions: The Very Best Of Stevie Nicks
Crystal Visions: The Very Best Of Stevie Nicks
Price: 4.99

3.0 out of 5 stars not fleetwood mac, 24 May 2013
So, I bought this CD because I'm a huge Fleetwood Mac's fan and I love Nickie's voice. Later, I discovered by some kind of strange coincidence, that she sings Age of Seventeen, the music that appears on School of Rock and the GTA IV game. Apparently, the only song form her solo carreer I had listened before, despite the fact this is a "Best of" album, was the Age of Seventeen and the Fleetwood Mac's songs. This CD is ok! nothing extraordinary that makes me listen over and over again (my wife liked it more than me), but it worth to be in my collection.