Profile for Lee Ming Kho Anthony > Reviews

Content by Lee Ming Kho A...

Lee Ming Kho Anthony (Rome, Italy)

Baume et Mercier Classima Executives 8689

The +
1) Ive saved a grand on this
2) Ive dreamed of owning this watch since I was 20
3) Came with well protected packaging, when open love at first sight
4) Its very classy. I have a tag acquaracer 500m but this goes very well when I suit up
5) Baume et mercier stands out compared to the usual Omega / TAG ... brands of watches that majority of the people has. Its in the middle-end luxury range
6) SWISS made is better than German made (in my opinion) - debatable to many

The -
1) it is actually noisy (doesnt bother me)
2) i have a small wrist, hence the default strap holes is insufficient for me (I had to get a hole punch at a watch shop)

New Cycling Bike Bicycle Handlebar Bar Bag Front Basket Bag
New Cycling Bike Bicycle Handlebar Bar Bag Front Basket Bag
Offered by Viworth

5.0 out of 5 stars Very practical for my everyday cycling, 16 Jun. 2014
I LOVE IT, it always comes in handy for my daily cycling. Highly recommended for everyday cyclist. extremely portable too

Sony Xperia Z2 UK SIM-Free Smartphone - Black
Sony Xperia Z2 UK SIM-Free Smartphone - Black
Offered by Prime Shopping

5.0 out of 5 stars Ditch S5, get Z2, 16 Jun. 2014
Bought the Sony Z2 on the 30th May 2014, arrived the next day. At first I was reluctant to buy it as HTC M8 and S5 looked appealing. The day before I made my order I tested them all at carphone warehouse and felt that the S5 was just like my S3 with very minor improvement. I was left with just the M8 vs the Z2. M8 felt good and solid however I was not amazed with it on first impression in comparison to the Z2. I went home asking friends on facebook and many adviced me to go for Sony as Sony has a big point to prove if they were to succeed in the smart phone market. Their Z2 ticks every box and I am amazingly impressed with how the phone works, the camera is brilliant and the 4K display is amazing. You pretty much get all of Sony's best technology in a phone (TV, DSLR, VIDEO, MUSIC).

16th June UPDATE
Battery lasts a full 1 day with heavy usage, mild usage 1day and a half... simply brilliant
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 17, 2014 3:59 PM BST

Phantom of the Opera / Love Never Dies (Double Pack) [DVD]
Phantom of the Opera / Love Never Dies (Double Pack) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ramin Karimloo
Offered by MusicnMedia

5.0 out of 5 stars Phantom says it all, 21 April 2014
ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT, fast deliver too, excellent DVD
The Phantom of Opera all the way! Must have DVD collection without any doubt

Samsung Galaxy S3 2100 mAh Battery (discontinued by manufacturer)
Samsung Galaxy S3 2100 mAh Battery (discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by Olympus International Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad, 21 April 2014
took a while for deliver, was getting nervous that it would never arrive
As soon as it did arrive, was utterly disappointed with the battery performance, I fully charged it and left it on standby mode in my phone. 1 hour later, the batter is dead. I did not even switch on WIFI, blue tooth and did not had any app running.. the battery just died within an hour after 1 full charge. Utterly dissapointed

Pacsafe VentureSafe 200 Secure Compact Travel Bag Black
Pacsafe VentureSafe 200 Secure Compact Travel Bag Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for everyday use and traveling, 1 Aug. 2013
bought this bag in 2011, been using it ever since... went to Bali, India, China, Malaysia, around the UK and many more with a peace of mind knowing that my stuff is safe.. been using it now for everyday use to commute to the office and its just brilliant...

Every Landlord's Guide to Finding Great Tenants [With CDROM]
Every Landlord's Guide to Finding Great Tenants [With CDROM]
by Janet Portman

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Guide, 31 Aug. 2008
I am a fresh landlord without much knowledge of how to successfully become one. After reading this book, it has taught me a lot of useful information. It is the Ultimate guide book for any landlords fresh in the market.