Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for A. Lanchester > Reviews

Content by A. Lanchester

A. Lanchester (Birmingham, UK)

A Flair for the Dramatic
A Flair for the Dramatic

4.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Stunning!, 9 Jan. 2009
After releasing "Yeah Boy And Doll Face" in early 2008 off their album "A Flair for the Dramatic" its hard to believe that Pierce the Veil haven't had a lot of press coverage here in the UK.

With eerie piano harmonies and amazing vocals, "A Flair for the Dramatic" is a well written album, with each song varying from track to track. From the fast-paced "Chemical Kids And Mechanical Brides" to the slower "The Balcony Scene" buying this album should be on the top of everyone's to-do lists!

The Script
The Script
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Have!, 9 Jan. 2009
This review is from: The Script (Audio CD)
This album is a must have for all music lovers! Although at first I thought it was a waste of time to buy the album (as I had only heard "Man Who Can't Be Moved") I took a risk and bought it, only to find it was one of the best things I had heard in a long time.

Not only does it feature "Man Who Can't Be Moved" and other hits including "Breakeven" and "We Cry", the other 8 songs are incredible, my personal favourites being the high-powered "Rusty Halo" and the slow ballad "I'm Yours" which features striking vocals from the lovely Danny O'Donaghue!

This is a CD thats going to stay in my CD player for a long-time to come!