Profile for Jayge27 > Reviews

Jayge27 (Naples, FL)

BT 250 Digital Baby Monitor
BT 250 Digital Baby Monitor

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst electrical product i've ever purchased, 29 Aug. 2014
Screen stopped working after 5 months so we're unable to see the temperature in the room, any of the warning notifications or even if there's sufficient power left in the battery. The stats are also a total lie as the monitor's signal reaches less than a third of the distance stated in the specs. DO NOT BUY. Other reviewers have posted similar feedback stating this product was worthy of landfill. I actually think even that is too grand a resting place for this appalling hunk of junk.

Late Night Tales
Late Night Tales

5.0 out of 5 stars How funky do you wanna try and get, bet you can't beat this!, 15 Sept. 2003
This review is from: Late Night Tales (Audio CD)
Having previously bought most of the Another Late Night and Back to Mine compilations it didn't take much convincing to invest in this little Late Night Tales / Nightmares on Wax edition. I have to say that it is quite simply incredible. Funky, Smooth, Uptempo...whatever. All i can offer is that I caught myself thumping my feet to it in the office, cocking my head like a chicken and drumming the desk constantly throughout. Beware it may take you too!!! Fantasic, keep em comin guys!