Profile for Emma1604 > Reviews

Cake Pops: 30 great designs from the Popcake Kitchen
Cake Pops: 30 great designs from the Popcake Kitchen
by Helen Attridge

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 30 April 2012
I ordered this book as I run my own business making cakes and as cake pops have become so popular I thought I'd better learn how to make them. This book is so informative and excellent value for money. It is full of brilliant ideas and each design is given a difficulty rating for ease of reference. A must have for cake enthusiasts.

Jessie Wallace - Look at Me Now Workout [DVD]
Jessie Wallace - Look at Me Now Workout [DVD]
Offered by HarriBella.UK.Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Really annoying, 24 Nov 2011
I am sorry to all Jesse fans, but I really couldn't get along with this dvd. She is so annoying and keeps interrupting the instructor as if she knows better. Also, if you end up looking like her after doing that dvd then no thanks, she looks like a scary small, muscley man!
I'll stick with the more feminine ones thank you!

Charlie Brooks: Before and After Workout [DVD] [2005]
Charlie Brooks: Before and After Workout [DVD] [2005]
Dvd ~ Charlie Brooks
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic workout, 24 Nov 2011
I would definitely recommend this workout dvd. It is refreshing to find one that isn't a great big ego boost for the celeb. I considered myself quite fit as I have been working out to Rosemary Conley dvd's for the last six months and lost quite a bit of weight, but this dvd really pushed me to new levels and I felt fantastic during and after the exercises. I now alternate this one and my Davina Buff Body one, doing a week of each to stop my body getting used to the same exercise and I have to say that it is working.
So if you are looking for a great dvd to add to your collection, or you are just starting out, then this one is a must have.
Oh, and Charlie looks amazing too.

Black Elite Digital Designer Bathroom Scales
Black Elite Digital Designer Bathroom Scales
Offered by ScalesOnline

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product and value for money, 22 July 2011
I ordered this scale as my old ones were on their way out and although they initially weighed me in a few pounds heavier they have been excellent and kept track of my weightloss (and gains!). i would recommend them and the delivery was quick too.