ARRAY(0xad52cd50)

Jamie's 15-Minute Meals
by Jamie Oliver
Price: 12.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Gift, 11 May 2013
Not bought for myself so have only glanced the pages, but the friend I bought it for uses it constantly because of time constraints due to commute. I have also bought other Jamie Oliver books for this friend who is a fan of good but "not fussy, chefy" content. Real Mans stuff!!

Viking Chrome 20" Mudguards for Folding Bikes
Viking Chrome 20" Mudguards for Folding Bikes
Offered by Parkers of Bolton
Price: 13.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Neat, 11 May 2013
Bike specific so easy to fit and look good. Finishes off the look of the bike quite nicely beside stopping the strip up the back!

Viking 20" Rear Carrier for Folding Bikes
Viking 20" Rear Carrier for Folding Bikes
Offered by Parkers of Bolton
Price: 12.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Bike specific -, 11 May 2013
so why does it not come with fixing bolts? Really frustrating to open the pack and find you cannot do anything with them until you purchase some suitable bolts. Otherwise nice little rack.

The Way of Fire (Mysteries of Osiris)
The Way of Fire (Mysteries of Osiris)
by Christian Jacq
Price: 6.43

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 11 May 2013
Not the usual standard of writing as previous series. Lacks something but hard to put a finger on. Enjoyed all the other series though.

The Great Secret (Mysteries of Osiris)
The Great Secret (Mysteries of Osiris)
by Christian Jacq

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 11 May 2013
I have all of the Christian Jacq sets but found this one lacks the usual flair. Maybe something is lost in the translations but as it is the same translator as the other series I doubt it. Disappointed.

StarTech.com M/F Replacement PS/2 Keyboard to USB Adapter
StarTech.com M/F Replacement PS/2 Keyboard to USB Adapter
Price: 3.21

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheerful, 3 Jan 2013
Does the job and saved me having to buy new items to replace ones which were working perfectly well. Super little item.

NEWLink USB to PS/2 Keyboard & Mouse Cable
NEWLink USB to PS/2 Keyboard & Mouse Cable
Offered by CZ-Sky.
Price: 1.26

4.0 out of 5 stars Money saver, 3 Jan 2013
Most useful. I am pleased to see things being produced which actually help the consumer and the environment in this disposable world. This tiny and cheap item saved me having to dispose of perfectly good accessories which in turn saved me a lot of money and time. Highly recommended.

De'Longhi Icona KBO3001.BK Jug Kettle, 3 kW, Black
De'Longhi Icona KBO3001.BK Jug Kettle, 3 kW, Black
Offered by Iwantabox
Price: 74.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very smart, 3 Jan 2013
I have only just unpacked this item as it was intended for my new kitchen in my new house but the move did not take place. It is very smart but I find the water gauge difficult to see being behind the handle. It is a fast boiler but for me it is too heavy to lift and will be going to a friend who is getting a new kitchen fitted and has taken a liking to my kettle and matching toaster. A very good item but beware if you have any kind of a weakness in arm and hands because even empty this is a heavy kettle.

Grow Your Own Drugs 2 Books Pack Set RRP 33.98 (Collection includes Easy Recipes for Natural Remedies and Beauty Treats and A Year with James Wong

5.0 out of 5 stars Very informative., 3 Jan 2013
I love these books - the layout and presentation is great. Colourful and informative as is usual for James Wong. I used these to plan my herb growing this year and was only disappointed by the poor crops due to the really bad weather all summer. I would recommend these books to anybody interested in home remedies. I plan on purchasing his latest book also..

Fifty Shades Trilogy Boxed Set
Fifty Shades Trilogy Boxed Set
by E L James
Price: 16.78

3.0 out of 5 stars Gifts, 3 Jan 2013
Smart box set. Arrived in good condition but as I bought these as gifts for two friends I cannot comment further.

Page: 1 | 2