ARRAY(0xbab55c48)

Profile for Mrs. J. Towarianskyj > Reviews

Content by Mrs. J. Towari...

Mrs. J. Towarianskyj "JuJu Maloo" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
A Song of Ice and Fire (5) - A Dance With Dragons: Book 5
A Song of Ice and Fire (5) - A Dance With Dragons: Book 5
Price: 11.99

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit of a surprise., 19 Dec 2013
I have read the other four books in the series and was looking forward to reading this latest book. I really enjoyed the read but I was disappointed to find out that at the end of the book I was no further forward with the plot and was a bit confused as I was mistaken in thinking that this was the last book of the series!! This book kind of took a side step and didn't seem to make much progress in the story which was really frustrating as now I will have to wait for the next book in the series. In summary if you are really into this series then you will have to read it but don't be expecting conclusions any time soon!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Present, 19 Dec 2013
My little boy had this for his birthday and he loves it, one of the best toys we have bought as he has had hours of fun playing with it. He even plays with the figures on there own without playing the game and has hours of fun making up his own battles. I would recommend this to anyone.

Foam Football - Size 5 - Red
Foam Football - Size 5 - Red
Offered by Over-The-Moon
Price: 6.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for kids, 19 Dec 2013
This review is from: Foam Football - Size 5 - Red (Toy)
We bought this for our boys so that they could play in the house if the weather is bad and can't get outside. They love it and I find them dribbling around the house with it constantly and even if they get a bit energetic it is so light that they can't do much damage!!

Ozbozz Boy's Pogo Stick
Ozbozz Boy's Pogo Stick
Offered by Accessory-Shop
Price: 18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Pogo Stick, 19 Dec 2013
This review is from: Ozbozz Boy's Pogo Stick (Toy)
We arrived this in a timely fashion, and in good order. The product is as described and looks good for the price. We have wrapped them up for Christmas so not sure what the kids will make of them, but on first impressions they look to be good fun.

Skylanders Giants - Giant Character Pack - Eye Brawl (Nintendo Wii/3DS/Wii U/PS3/Xbox 360)
Offered by themediamerchants
Price: 10.68

5.0 out of 5 stars Eye Eye!!, 11 Oct 2013
Bought for a birthday present the little boy was elated. It arrived on time and in good condition. Just what he wanted.

Mud and Gold (Promises to Keep)
Mud and Gold (Promises to Keep)
Price: 1.79

4.0 out of 5 stars Not a bad read, 17 Jun 2013
I have enjoyed reading this book, however it is not as good as the first one. It seems to be plodding along, a lot like Amy's life. The drudgery of it is all is a bit depressing but I want to find out what happens to her and if she see's sense, kills her husband and burries him under the patio!!! That would be too good for him. I will have to read the next book to follow the saga but hope that this has a bit more action in it.

First Thousand Words in Italian (Usborne First 1000 Words)
First Thousand Words in Italian (Usborne First 1000 Words)
by Heather Amery

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Learning Aid, 15 Mar 2013
This book is super for children wanting to learn Italian, there are lots of colourful pictures on every page to keep them interested. I would recommend this book.

Red Fire Fushion Back Cover Case with Black Skin for Ipod Touch 4 (Red)
Red Fire Fushion Back Cover Case with Black Skin for Ipod Touch 4 (Red)
Offered by BestpricecenterUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cover, 5 Feb 2013
I like this cover it comes in two parts a rubber inner and a metallic outer case. The colour was more orange than red though but my son likes it anyway. The ony problem is that you have to take it off to place the Ipod on the docking station.

Baden Womens Tricolour Basketball - Blue/Yellow/White, Size 6
Baden Womens Tricolour Basketball - Blue/Yellow/White, Size 6
Price: 10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Basketball, 5 Feb 2013
This was a really nice ball, shame my husband burst it on a rose bush after the first five minutes!!.

Wilson MVP BasketBall - Size 5
Wilson MVP BasketBall - Size 5
Price: 6.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Basketball, 5 Feb 2013
This review is from: Wilson MVP BasketBall (Sports)
Just what we wanted a slightly smaller sized ball for my son of 7yrs, this is perfect and he has had lots of fun with it.

Page: 1 | 2