Profile for Gia > Reviews

A Girl At My Door
A Girl At My Door
Dvd

3.0 out of 5 stars Sad., 18 April 2016
This review is from: A Girl At My Door (Amazon Video)
Dear Lesbians, Don't watch this just because you're looking for a film with a lesbian in it. The main character is a lesbian, yay, representation! But it's just a heart-breaking story about a young girl who isn't treated well by anyone, until the Sense8ional Doona Bae arrives in the town. Dark. Sad.

Sylglas Metal Fix
Sylglas Metal Fix
Offered by Runners Request

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 April 2016
This review is from: Sylglas Metal Fix (DIY & Tools)
Easy to use. Plenty of helpful YouTube videos, if you're worried. Thanks.

(Johny's Wares) ELECTRICAL INSULATION TAPE BLACK (19mm x 20 meter)
(Johny's Wares) ELECTRICAL INSULATION TAPE BLACK (19mm x 20 meter)
Offered by Johny's Wares Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 April 2016
Product as described. Thanks

Wooden Garden Dining Furniture Set Folding Table Chairs set Acacia hardwood Outdoor
Offered by DEUBA GmbH & Co. KG.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm pleased with the quality for the price, 18 April 2016
Very fair price for a well made product. Some reviews say that the chairs are flimsy, so I was relieved that they are stronger than the IKEA 'Terje' folding chairs. I'm pleased with the quality for the price. I would recommend that the company specifies a maximum weight limit in the description.
Fast delivery. Arrived on the first day of the ETA dates. Don't be put off by the up to 3 weeks.
Danke!

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Patrick Doyle = Perfection, 19 Nov. 2005
This is a truly wonderful score. As with all of Doyle's music, it is a joy to hear within or outwith the film. I find that a lot of soundtracks are boring, because they have no body in themselves so they need the visual gained from the film, (i.e they can't stand alone). That is not the case with this soundtrack.
My CD arrived a couple of days ago. I saw the film last night. I am listening to the soundtrack as I write this review. I've never left a review on this site before, but I LOVED THIS MUSIC SO MUCH that I wanted to share my thoughts with you.
I am a huge Harry Potter fan. I've read all of the books more than once. I loved the film (it was actually my favourite so far). And, I have loved Patrick Doyle's work since before Harry Potter had even been written.
Goblet of Fire has some extremely emotional parts in it. The book is truly superb. It is funny, scary, gut-wrenching, shocking, full of plot twists and is much darker than the first 3 books/films. Patrick Doyle was the perfect man to transfer that to music.
It will be an injustice if this score is not nominated for an Oscar. Actually, it will be an injustice if this score doesn't win an Oscar!
Enjoy!