Profile for MR GORDON WINDRIDGE > Reviews

Content by MR GORDON WIND...

MR GORDON WINDRIDGE

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
BAAS (TM) Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 GT-i9300 Blue PU Leather Flip Case Cover Pouch & Screen Protector LCD Film
Offered by BAAS Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars The stylus and screen protectors are great too. All in all a great product which ..., 27 Nov 2014
I purchased this product because, having large fingers I have a habit of inadvertantly catching the on/off button and volume buttons . This case has eliminated that problem and affords my Galaxy S3 extra protection. The stylus and screen protectors are great too. All in all a great product which I would highly recommend.

Severed Souls: A Richard and Kahlan Novel (Sword of Truth)
Severed Souls: A Richard and Kahlan Novel (Sword of Truth)

1.0 out of 5 stars Poorly written. Most disappointing., 17 Nov 2014
A poorly written book. Looking at "Wizard's First Rule" against "Severed Souls" it is sometimes hard to believe that the two books were written by the same person. The constant repetitions and long drawn out descriptions are extremely irritating. I was most disappointed to find that this may well not be the end of Mr Goodkind's long drawn out saga of Richard and Kahlen, but I am afraid it is the end for me. This book, the Kindle version, does not give value for money and I doubt I will purchase any more of this author's writings. I have formed my own opinion of what may happen with Richard and Kahlan after the end of this bok, and so I can finally retire from the series.
Thank you, and good night, Mr. Goodkind.

Wizard's First Rule (Sword of Truth Book 1)
Wizard's First Rule (Sword of Truth Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelent start to the Sword of Truth Series, 24 Aug 2014
Excellent book starting the series that the Sword of Truth TV Sci Fantasy series was based upon. This book begins the series and is excellent. Full marks to Terry Goodkind for a great book. If you're a science fantasy fan then I highly recommend this book to you

Superb Choice New Laptop Replacement Battery for ACER ASPIRE MS2219 MS2220 MS2264 MS2265 MS2286 KBLG0 Z01 Z03 ZK6 ,6 cells
Offered by Battery Power

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product. It was a replacement for an original ..., 20 Aug 2014
Excellent product. It was a replacement for an original which had a life of 15mins I now have 3 hours battery life again.

AUMBOW A4 Full Page Magnifier Sheet LARGE Magnifying Glass Assisted Reading Aid Lens
Offered by MTMC

2.0 out of 5 stars I bought it to be able to read a pagefull of print easily, but it's not much good at that, 9 Aug 2014
Flimsy construction which distorts the print. Very difficult to manage holding a book and the magnifier at the same time. I bought it to be able to read a pagefull of print easily, but it's not much good at that. Not recommended

Dragons of Autumn Twilight: Chronicles, Volume One (Dragonlance Chronicles Book 1)

1.0 out of 5 stars Utter twaddle, 31 July 2014
Load of old rubbish. Waste of money buying it. Didn't get past first chapter. I doubt even kids would enjoy it.

Hearing Aid Brush with Magnet for battery insertion and wax cleaning loop
Hearing Aid Brush with Magnet for battery insertion and wax cleaning loop
Offered by Hearing Aid Parts

5.0 out of 5 stars A great tool, 20 July 2014
This is perfect for the job. My old brush was worn and frayed and this is a perfect replacement, plus the magnetic tip for changing the batteries is really handy.

ADAPTOR CHARGER FOR ACER TRAVELMATE 2410 2420 2200 2300 + LEAD POWER CORD CABLE
ADAPTOR CHARGER FOR ACER TRAVELMATE 2410 2420 2200 2300 + LEAD POWER CORD CABLE

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with item, 12 July 2014
This cannot be faulted at the price, and it arrived speedily (2 days after ordering). Item was to replace an unserviceable charger, and it worked perfectly. Very pleased with item, & I highly recommend it.

Crystal Line (The Crystal Singer Books)
Crystal Line (The Crystal Singer Books)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 19 May 2014
This was a really great book. It is well written and n my opinion is Ann McCaffrey at her best

Acorna
Acorna

1.0 out of 5 stars Most disapointing, 13 May 2014
This review is from: Acorna (Kindle Edition)
I have read all of the Pern books, and also the Crystal Singer series, so I looked forward to the start of another great series when I purchased Acorna. How wrong I was! I am most disappointed. I stuck with it for several chapters, but frankly in my opinion it is awful and is definitely not up to Ann McCaffrey's standard in the other books of hers that I have read. I most certainly will not be buying any more books from this series, nor do I recommend it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9