Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Wizard's First Rule (Sword of Truth Book 1)
Wizard's First Rule (Sword of Truth Book 1)
Price: 5.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelent start to the Sword of Truth Series, 24 Aug 2014
Excellent book starting the series that the Sword of Truth TV Sci Fantasy series was based upon. This book begins the series and is excellent. Full marks to Terry Goodkind for a great book. If you're a science fantasy fan then I highly recommend this book to you

Superb Choice New Laptop Replacement Battery for ACER ASPIRE MS2219 MS2220 MS2264 MS2265 MS2286 KBLG0 Z01 Z03 ZK6 ,6 cells
Offered by Superb Choice Int
Price: 21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product. It was a replacement for an original ..., 20 Aug 2014
Excellent product. It was a replacement for an original which had a life of 15mins I now have 3 hours battery life again.

AUMBOW A4 Full Page Magnifier Sheet LARGE Magnifying Glass Assisted Reading Aid Lens
Offered by eStoreMarket
Price: 2.79

2.0 out of 5 stars I bought it to be able to read a pagefull of print easily, but it's not much good at that, 9 Aug 2014
Flimsy construction which distorts the print. Very difficult to manage holding a book and the magnifier at the same time. I bought it to be able to read a pagefull of print easily, but it's not much good at that. Not recommended

Dragons of Autumn Twilight: Chronicles, Volume One (Dragonlance Chronicles)
Dragons of Autumn Twilight: Chronicles, Volume One (Dragonlance Chronicles)
Price: 3.03

1.0 out of 5 stars Utter twaddle, 31 July 2014
Load of old rubbish. Waste of money buying it. Didn't get past first chapter. I doubt even kids would enjoy it.

Hearing Aid Brush with Magnet for battery insertion and wax cleaning loop
Hearing Aid Brush with Magnet for battery insertion and wax cleaning loop
Offered by Hearing-Aid-Batteries
Price: 1.38

5.0 out of 5 stars A great tool, 20 July 2014
This is perfect for the job. My old brush was worn and frayed and this is a perfect replacement, plus the magnetic tip for changing the batteries is really handy.

ADAPTOR CHARGER FOR ACER TRAVELMATE 2410 2420 2200 2300 + LEAD POWER CORD CABLE
ADAPTOR CHARGER FOR ACER TRAVELMATE 2410 2420 2200 2300 + LEAD POWER CORD CABLE
Offered by ukshopping247
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with item, 12 July 2014
This cannot be faulted at the price, and it arrived speedily (2 days after ordering). Item was to replace an unserviceable charger, and it worked perfectly. Very pleased with item, & I highly recommend it.

Crystal Line (The Crystal Singer Books)
Crystal Line (The Crystal Singer Books)
Price: 3.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 19 May 2014
This was a really great book. It is well written and n my opinion is Ann McCaffrey at her best

Acorna
Acorna
Price: 2.62

1.0 out of 5 stars Most disapointing, 13 May 2014
This review is from: Acorna (Kindle Edition)
I have read all of the Pern books, and also the Crystal Singer series, so I looked forward to the start of another great series when I purchased Acorna. How wrong I was! I am most disappointed. I stuck with it for several chapters, but frankly in my opinion it is awful and is definitely not up to Ann McCaffrey's standard in the other books of hers that I have read. I most certainly will not be buying any more books from this series, nor do I recommend it.

Canon PIXMA MG3550 All in one printer - Black (Print, Scan, Copy, Wifi and Air Print)
Offered by Value_Deal
Price: 52.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Set up first time no problem works well, 23 April 2014
I purchased this printer to replace my ageing HP Photosmart printer. I was a bit worried about how well this would go after reading the 1* & 2* reviews, but I needn't have worried. It set up on my wireless network first time with no problems, and my windows 8 PC communicates with it just fine for printing and scanning. The automatic duplexing facility is a good but as expected it is slow. For normal text printing there is little difference between draft and normal quality, so in the interests of ink economy I have set the default to draft. All in all good value for money.

The Sorcerer's Scourge: Book 5 of The Sorcerer's Path
The Sorcerer's Scourge: Book 5 of The Sorcerer's Path
Price: 2.54

5.0 out of 5 stars good book, 17 Jan 2014
Excellent book that I enjoyed reading. What more can i say? It was good. I enjoyed it. Three more words.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9