Profile for Leah > Reviews

Content by Leah

Leah "Cat Woman" (Essex, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Charity
Charity

5.0 out of 5 stars Unable to put this down, 25 April 2015
This review is from: Charity (Kindle Edition)
Well, this is now the 2nd Lesley Pearse book I have read, the first was Gypsy and now Charity. Superb writing which draws you into the story. I have laughed & cried with both books but the odd thing is, I still have the imprint of the storylines in my head & still dwell on the characters.

I would like to thank the lady I met on the bus a few weeks ago. She had just finished reading Gypsy - her face was a picture of serenity, so I interrupted her & asked her about the book & author. Busy chatting I missed my stop, but I too am now a HUGE fan.

Agent Provocateur Diamond Dust Eau De Parfum 50ml
Agent Provocateur Diamond Dust Eau De Parfum 50ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Unusually nice., 15 Mar. 2015
Another perfume bought on a whim when a lightning deal.
Love the sparkle it leaves on my skin, but the scent is unusual at first. It took time to get used to it, but now it's one I use a fair bit. I am a perfume-a-holic.

DKNY Be Delicious Night Eau De Parfum Spray 100 ml
DKNY Be Delicious Night Eau De Parfum Spray 100 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Scentsational., 15 Mar. 2015
Absolutely gorgeous scent, reminiscent of Kenzo Madly.
I bought this on a whim when it was a lightning deal with the intention of putting it away for a Christmas gift for my best friend.
She never received it for Christmas or her subsequent birthday as I had already opened it and was using it. She got a lovely gift anyway.
Intoxicating & sophisticated, with a floral undertone.

Emjoi MICRO Pedi Portable Pedicure Device
Emjoi MICRO Pedi Portable Pedicure Device

5.0 out of 5 stars Lost for words, 29 Oct. 2014
Emjoi arrived today & I know it's early days do far, but, this is the best gadget I have ever bought. Ever.
I'm diabetic so footcare is paramount. I've bought loads of various foot files in the past and finally gave up and bought this instead. My feet are baby soft after just 1 treatment. All the hard skin has gone. It just dusts away.
Now I'm tucked up in bed, feet moisturiser and nice warm socks on.

Greatest Hits Volume I & Volume II
Greatest Hits Volume I & Volume II
Offered by Side Two

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this, 19 Oct. 2014
Back to the 80's and 70's. Whoopppeeeee!
Love this one

Kipling Women's Alvar Shoulder Bag, Port Red
Kipling Women's Alvar Shoulder Bag, Port Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Mini Tardis, 19 Oct. 2014
I can fit in here...
My Kindle, purse, hairbrush, door keys, car alarm fob, phone, tissues, mints, gum, oyster card, small make-up bag full to the brim, memory stick, and much more, and still the bag looks good and does not look packed out at all.
It is smart - suitable for daytime and evening.
If in doubt, buy one. You won't be disappointed.
I have 2. One in port red, the other in brown snake.

PetGear by Happy Pet Carrier, Regular, Black
PetGear by Happy Pet Carrier, Regular, Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Well made and sturdy, 19 Oct. 2014
I liked this when it was delivered, but sadly had to return it as my cats are too fat to fit inside. If I had a normal sized domestic short haired cat, then fine, but I have 2 large domestic long haired cats which were too large to fit through the hole.
I intend buying this make again, but in a larger size - much larger...

Burlesque
Burlesque
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars It's brilliant. Christina's voice is crystal clear and, 19 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Burlesque (Audio CD)
Bought for my teen after both watched the film. It's brilliant. Christina's voice is crystal clear and amazing

The Very Best Of Neil Diamond
The Very Best Of Neil Diamond
Offered by MediaMine

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 Oct. 2014
I'm a youngster (mid 40's) and I love this cd.

Numatic 601226 Airo Brush, 290 mm
Numatic 601226 Airo Brush, 290 mm
Offered by L.M Electrical

5.0 out of 5 stars Vacuuming is now quick & easy, 19 Oct. 2014
I bought this after hunting for an easier way to remove the cat hairs from our carpets. Initially I was on the verge of dumping Hetty back in the loft and buying a Dyson Animal Upright, but, hit over the head by my common sense, decided money was more important to me than a Dyson. So I hunted on here for anything I could do for Hetty to help her remove the cat hair & my daughters waist length hair from the carpets.
I bought this Numatic Airo brush (not the cheaper version) and also treated Hetty to a new cloth filter (the cheaper alternative).
All I can say now is "WoW".
After vacuuming with the standard head, then putting the new one on, I was taken aback at how much more hair this removed.
All I have to do once in a while now is to pull/cut the hair free from the attachment and put it in the bin.
Carpets are cleaners and with less energy used to vacuum. It just glides across the carpets. No more scrubbing with the stair tools any more.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6