Profile for Katie > Reviews

Content by Katie

Katie (Midlands, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Chimsoc - Medium Rectangle - Balloon For Chimney Up To 60cm x 30cm (24" x 12")
Chimsoc - Medium Rectangle - Balloon For Chimney Up To 60cm x 30cm (24" x 12")
Offered by Chimsoc Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Thicker and tougher ........, 28 Feb. 2015
This is my third chimney balloon and as soon as I opened it I could feel that it was a much better quality. I know it's not the cheapest but my cheaper ones have burst so here's hoping this one lasts. It definitely feels like it will.

Set of 2 PestBye Battery Operated Cat Repellers
Set of 2 PestBye Battery Operated Cat Repellers
Offered by Primrose

4.0 out of 5 stars It works!!?!, 20 Feb. 2015
I was sceptical about these devices, reviews were mixed.
Pro's
I had cat poop all over my front garden and it smelt uuurrrrggg. I placed one of these on the edge of the garden and now no poop and I never see the cat. This was just what I wanted so u bought 2 more for the back garden.
Cons
On the downside when I'm out in the garden sitting or eating (which isn't very often!) I switch it off or turn it around. It makes a high pitch Whiney sound. It seems that only young ladies and kids can hear it but it's annoying just the same.

750ml Sports Water Bottle. RED WON is the Best BPA Free, Leak Proof, Reusable, Green, Aluminium Canteen with Drinking Straw. 3 Year Guarantee. Tough Aluminum. Hydration for Adults and Kids. Cycling, Running, Gym, Camping, Mountaineering, Hiking, Yoga
Offered by Red Rocket Marketing

1.0 out of 5 stars Leaks and paint peels.... Avoid, 20 Feb. 2015
I found the bottle rubbish.

Initially I found it hard to drink through as the valve letting the air in was too tight.
Then after a few used the valve on the top broke. This then meant it leaked.
Soon after this the paint started peeking off the outside. It now leaks and looks a right state. I would not recommend this bottle.

universal soft color stripes straps camera strap camera strap Shoulder Strap Belt Strap Shoulder Neck Belt for Single DSLR SLR Camera Canon Sony Nikon Leica Olympus Pentax etc.
Offered by A2Z Gadget

4.0 out of 5 stars Great strap, 20 Feb. 2015
I love this strap. Lovely colours, strong strap, made my camera less masculine. I got it the same colour as my bag so it doesn't scream out camera when I wear it. I often tuck my camera inside my coat.

For the CD-Slot! Genius Car Mount Invention! grooveClip Universal Car Holder for Smartphones, Mobilephones and GPS Devices | Works perfect for iPhone 4 4S 5 5S 5C, Samsung Galaxy S5 S4 S3 S2 / mini / Note II III, HTC One / mini, Sony Xperia Z1 Z, LG G2 / Nexus, Blackberry Z10, Nokia and many more!
Offered by ICONICO

4.0 out of 5 stars Great holder, 20 Feb. 2015
I have an iPhone 6 and it holds it well.

The mount tab fits into the cd hole. You then turn a knob to widen the tab to hold it securely in place.
There is a release button and to tighten you squeeze the arms together.
I find it holds securely in place without drooping or coming loose. It holds my phone in a good position for me to see it and 'talk' to it to make commands.

Band-Aid Advanced Healing Blister for Fingers & Toes, Cushions, 8 ea
Band-Aid Advanced Healing Blister for Fingers & Toes, Cushions, 8 ea
Offered by Deals of UK

5.0 out of 5 stars The plaster becomes part of you!!, 18 Sept. 2014
These are great. Once you get it stuck on it stays on well. The plaster almost feels like it's your hand. It sticks best where it doesn't wrap back on itself but can stay on for about a week until the cut has healed.

Ventura Screw On ll A Aluminium Carrier - Black
Ventura Screw On ll A Aluminium Carrier - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Good rear rack, 20 Jun. 2013
I bought this for my bike but then upgraded the bike to one with 29" wheels.

This rack is a little fiddly to fit but it even managed to stretch to accommodate my large wheels so I am happy. It isn't huge but I managed to fit a very large basket onto it with no problems at all.

Basil Cento Rear Bag Basket Steel Mesh Fixed Mounting Black (Rear Rack Req)
Basil Cento Rear Bag Basket Steel Mesh Fixed Mounting Black (Rear Rack Req)
Offered by mega-bikes - professionelle Teile und Zubehör für Ihr Fahrrad - ab 29€ versandkostenfrei in D.

5.0 out of 5 stars The biggest basket ever....., 20 Jun. 2013
I have this basket on the back of my bike. It was mainly for the school run but it is so useful for picnics and shopping as well. I can fit 2 school bags and 2 gym kits in as well as my small bag. It is strong, I use 2 bungee cords across the top to hold everything in.
I am often asked where I have got it from.
I would definitely buy it again but maybe get a bike with a lower cross bar as I can no longer swing my leg across the back !!!

PestBye Battery Operated Cat Repeller - Ultrasonic Cat Scarer
PestBye Battery Operated Cat Repeller - Ultrasonic Cat Scarer

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it is meant to, 20 Jun. 2013
I have owned this product for 8 months. I was sceptical about it working but I needed to get rid of the smell of cat poo from my front garden. I bought it, and stuck it into the garden by the path. It was a little annoying as you can hear the beeping as you pass but I thought no more about it. I was not sure if it worked until now.

The poo smell returned with full vigour aaggghhh.

I then found the batteries were dead so I guess it does work!!!

Tom's Special Talent: 843 760 8199 (Special Stories Series 2)
Tom's Special Talent: 843 760 8199 (Special Stories Series 2)
by Kate Gaynor

5.0 out of 5 stars My son appreciated the book, 20 Jun. 2013
This book is a simple positive book about a boy with Dyslexia. I read it to my son who was recently diagnosed with dyslexia, he is 7. He had heard the name many times but didn't really know what it meant. He thanked me for reading the book and now is much happy hearing others describe him as dyslexic. I think he was a bit stressed and uneasy about the term before.

Page: 1 | 2