Profile for Alexander > Reviews

Pack of three Camisette comfort bras in white, black and soft violet
Pack of three Camisette comfort bras in white, black and soft violet
Offered by Camiselle

5.0 out of 5 stars So comfortable I don't know I've got it on, 17 Nov. 2014
Love them. Supportive [I'm only a C cup], very comfortable. Only gripe I would have is that the white is a little see thru but other than that they're great.
Came back looking for more but see they're out of stock.

Love Not Smoking: Do Something Different
Love Not Smoking: Do Something Different
by Karen J. Pine

2.0 out of 5 stars Not good, 24 Jun. 2014
I suppose this might work if you smoke all over the house. I don't. Its one room. That's one of the nuggets of advice, reduce your smoking place. I came to that point and ditched the book.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars super comfy, 24 Jun. 2014
My mattress is knackered, the springs can be felt and it dips quite a bit. I'm awaiting another mattress and ordered this so that I didn't feel the bumps of the mattress. I don't now and it has lessened the dip somewhat. Can't wait to feel what it is like on a decent mattress.
When I first opened it I thought I had bought the wrong size as the length didn't quite fit the mattress but within half an hour it had expanded and it continued expanding for some hours after that.
I'm ordering another one now for somebody else!!

The Virgin and the Gypsy
The Virgin and the Gypsy

5.0 out of 5 stars Engaging tale, 13 May 2014
a tale of a young girl who develops a crush on a gypsy man despite all the warnings of her very strict family.
An engaging tale, that I read in one sitting, with a good twist at the end.
Love Lawrence's down to earth manner of writing.

Kundalini Yoga: Green Energy of the Heart - All-In-One Workout (ALL LEVELS) by Ana Brett and Ravi Singh [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ana Brett and Ravi Singh

2.0 out of 5 stars Not keen, 13 May 2014
This is not the first one I haven't like
Leaves me feeling miserable as sin. I don't know what it is about it, I just don't like this one.
On a side note, I'm going to comment on Ana. I have never commented on a demonstrator before but this time I have to. She is so painfully thin now I wince when I look [most of KY practices are done with the eyes closed]

Wuthering Heights
Wuthering Heights

5.0 out of 5 stars A second read with a different perspective, 13 May 2014
This review is from: Wuthering Heights (Kindle Edition)
I read this book as a teenager and I must have read the children's version of it, because I can't recollect it like this. I recollect in my youth crying towards the end, not so this time. I found myself getting annoyed at a self centred, drama loving, spiteful, gold digger and having no sympathy for any of them.
A tale of damaged people and damaging relations.
Still as enjoyable as the first time round but this time with a very adult perspective

Yardley London April Violets Body Spray 75ml
Yardley London April Violets Body Spray 75ml
Offered by Medideals

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful scent, 13 May 2014
Wonderful scent of violets that I have been using for many years. Its light, refreshing and has the aroma of Parma violet. I love it

Yardley London English Rose eau de Toilette 50ml
Yardley London English Rose eau de Toilette 50ml
Offered by M.D. Shop

3.0 out of 5 stars Sickly sweet, 13 May 2014
Good as an air freshener, nothing more. The perfume is that powerful sickly sweet rose smell. Not to my taste

Confessions of an American Sikh: Locked up in India, corrupt cops & my escape from a "New Age" tantric yoga cult!

4.0 out of 5 stars An eye opener, 13 May 2014
The book is what I feel is an honest account Gursant Singh trapped in India under trumped up charges. What started off as a simple trip to have dental work done and a visit to what he considered his holy temple turned into a nightmare. He describes in detail his own history, the history of 3HO and a short version of the Sikh history.
Whilst engaging, there are parts that are hard going, hence the 4 star.
My eyes were opened about Yogi Bhajan, kundalini yoga, the India justice system and the troubles in India that I do recollect from the news years ago, although not in the way he described it. [Always good to have a different perspective on the news which is usually biased]

7 Pairs Of Skin Tone Adult Mouldable, Silicone Putty, Swimming & Sleeping Ear Plugs
Offered by frontlinesellers

3.0 out of 5 stars not for me, 14 Dec. 2013
The earplugs are nice and soft, very easily moulded. Unfortunately they didn't block a lot of noise.
After trying so many earplugs now I've given up and moved into the spare bed. A wall between the snorer and me seems to be working best

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9