Profile for Rismi > Reviews

Content by Rismi

Rismi "Rismi" (Belgium)

Page: 1 | 2
Tiger Balm Ultra Strength Red 50g 1.7 oz.
Tiger Balm Ultra Strength Red 50g 1.7 oz.
Offered by Peak Health Supplies
Price: 14.44

2.0 out of 5 stars Red?, 16 April 2014
Tiger Balm Ultra Strength, as depicted in this photo, is NOT red since it is non-stainable! Be aware, sounds suspicious. Also, even though it is said to be sold by Tiger Balm, when you check/select the products sold by the Original Tiger Balm... this one is not included. Hum... Who is really selling this one then?

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars One question, 7 Sep 2013
I love all the range of Tiger Balm products and they have surely help me with my RSD/CRPS, lower back pains and knee pains. What I don't understand is the total amount of patches included in this pack. For what I read on the cover, there are 4 patches. Yet, it says packs of 6 and also 3 packs. So what is it in reality? 3 or 6 packs of 4 patches each? :-/

Color Play!: An Interactive Pop Art Book
Color Play!: An Interactive Pop Art Book
by Romero Britto
Price: 6.41

5.0 out of 5 stars Good!, 2 Feb 2013
This one of the other books that I bought for my Kindergarten/Reception class last year when we worked around Romero Britto. It is a nice interactive book. I would say more suitable for children between 2 to 4 years old, especially for noticing similar patterns and colours.

Happy!
Happy!
by Romero Britto
Price: 11.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, 2 Feb 2013
This review is from: Happy! (Hardcover)
Last year my Kindergarten class had a special Art Week and we chose Romero Britto as our special artist. This book opened a new world to my students. They loved it and gave them some ideas to their bubbling artistic young minds.

All I Really Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten: Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things
by Robert Fulghum
Price: 6.29

3.0 out of 5 stars So, so, 2 Feb 2013
I am a Kindergarten teacher, so I was looking forward to reading this book. The first chapter, where the author mentions the things he learned and valued since Kindergarten was a sign of 'hope' for the rest of the book. Yet, it did not expand it clearly further on. There are some nice chapters around values we can discover in simple daily life, things we might just let pass by for not paying attention. I laughed even in several occasions, yet other times it seemed confusing and not even relevant... superficial. The book really needs a good editor. I would not recommend this book. I am half way through and I am not even interested in reading it anymore.

Hill of Fire (I Can Read Book, An: Level 3)
Hill of Fire (I Can Read Book, An: Level 3)
by Thomas P. Lewis

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 2 Feb 2013
At our school we had a week around helping others affected by natural disasters and had a week full of activities to help raise up money for this cause. My Kindergarten students were very involved and interested and I had read very good reviews about this book somewhere else. So I bought it here and I do not regret it. This book just opened up the door to more interesting class activities. You will like it!

The Emperor's Egg
The Emperor's Egg
by Martin Jenkins
Price: 5.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 2 Feb 2013
This review is from: The Emperor's Egg (Paperback)
This is one of the best books you can ever read to your young child when they wish to learn about penguins. It presents scientific facts in a very child friendly way. My Kindergarten/Reception children love it year after year!

Genuine Samsung Tocco Lite Premium Flip Case for S5230 Tocco Lite - Black
Genuine Samsung Tocco Lite Premium Flip Case for S5230 Tocco Lite - Black
Offered by datablender
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT ! BRAVO !, 18 Aug 2012
Not only an excellent product and service (it arrived 4 days before), but also it was a truly GENUINE Samsung product that came with the original box and official seal. Bravo for your service!!!

When I bought my Wi-Fi version of this mobile phone, it came with this type of cover. My husband had bought his non Wi-Fi version and it did not come with a cover then. He had constant problems with the touch screen because it was so sensitive that, even with the lock button put on, somehow it would turn on and even go on the internet! We had tried to find this cover without result in Belgium or in the USA, until this summer someone told us to search it via Internet. We immediately thought of Amazon. By mistake we 1st bought the incorrect case and later we found this one. Ever since we placed it on it has worked PERFECTLY!!! It fitted 100%, it does not bother for using any functions and he had NOT had anymore problems with connecting to the Internet when he did not want to.

So, if you want the perfect original and genuine case for this product, this is the one!!! :-D

Genuine Samsung Tocco F480 Flip Leather Case Pouch
Genuine Samsung Tocco F480 Flip Leather Case Pouch

3.0 out of 5 stars Sad... it was the wrong one...., 13 Aug 2012
It is not the manufacture's fault, but mine... When I saw it, I thought it was the Tocco Lite (S5230), known as Star here in continental Europe. The one I had to buy was this other one: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B002KQ5PAC/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&smid=AXOD1UK766UPT

UPDATE: Now that I received the correct case, I have to lower my score for this product that I had ordered by mistake. With the correct order, I received the case in it's original box with official Samsung genuine seal. Yet, the his one I am reviewing here only came in a small sealable plastic bag with a white sticker saying it's description and stated as genuine. Yet, if it did not come in it's original box and official genuine seal... Hum...

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Incomplete and not clear instructions, 13 Aug 2012
I just received your product and I am so glad that I asked for 2 of these screen films. Why?

1. Because the instructions were so difficult to follow that I ruined the first one. I had to use my own intelligence to be able to put it on the best way I thought it might work. "Be sure the sticky part is sticking SOWN"? Uh? That word does not even appear in the dictionary unless it is for planting. How does one know which is the sticky one of the 2 transparent things? The drawings in the back of the card are visible, but do not correspond to how to do it correctly.

2. Even then, since the "installation card" was not included in neither of the packs, I was not able to push out the few air bubbles that I tried to not make. Will you send me these please? Thanks in advance.

Page: 1 | 2