Profile for JCBelfast > Reviews

Content by JCBelfast

JCBelfast (Belfast, United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2
Anker® Astro E4 13000mAh Portable External Battery Pack High Capacity Power Bank Backup Charger for Apple iPhone 5S 5C 5 4S 4 3GS iPad Air 5 4 3 2 mini, Samsung Galaxy S5 S4 S3 Note 3 2, Google Nexus 4 5 7 10, HTC One X One 2 (M8), Motorola Droid DNA MOTO X G, LG Optimus, Sony Xperia Z most other smartphones and tablets - Black
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Anker battery charger, 24 Oct 2013
This is a brilliant device and for the money I paid - less than £30 compared to the RRP of £99.99. I haven't used the battery up but it charged my iPhone 4S 4 times and still showed a good amount of battery left. It can charge two things (although obviously this will make charging slower) but still a fairly quick charging time for a portably battery pack. I intend to use this for Duke of Edinburgh expeditions for overnight charging and it will be ideal for that.

No complaints at all.

Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter cable For Apple Products by Neet® - ( VIDEO + AUDIO converter for Unibody MacBook - Pro - Air - iMac + PC with Mini DP etc. ) * NOTE: Supports new THUNDERBOLT port *)*** WITH AUDIO ***
Offered by Neet Cables

5.0 out of 5 stars Neet MDP to HDMI adaptor ... well it used to work ..., 12 Oct 2013
1 star review: I bought this adaptor in December 2012 and it worked up until a few months ago - sometimes it will connect my Macbook pro to my TV, but most of the time it won't, which is incredibly annoying.

**EDIT**

I contacted Neet who replaced the adaptor for absolutely free - They said it was posted yesterday and it arrived in the post today and this one now works ... the only thing the company want is for me to send them the old one back. Absolutely terrific customer service that a lot of companies could learnt from.

Lanacane Anti-Chafing Gel 28g / 1 oz.
Lanacane Anti-Chafing Gel 28g / 1 oz.
Offered by O.P Healthcare

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product, 28 Aug 2012
I've used Lanacane for several years as a remedy and also a preventative measure and I have always been so impressed by this product. A brilliant purchase and very very fast delivery!

Hama Profil Duo III Tripod
Hama Profil Duo III Tripod
Offered by MyMemory

5.0 out of 5 stars Hama Tripod/Monopod, 16 Jan 2012
This product is fantastic! Like other reviewers I literally spend days trying to find a tripod and I settled on this one...it isn't the lightest of the best made I am sure, but it is a fantstic product for the money! I have just started to get into DSLR photography and this is a cracking first tripod. Very fast delivery and although there was no instructions, if you couldn't work out how to use this you shouldn't really be allowed out!!
The quick release head is so useful if you need to change lenses or just want to take a hand held photo. Full rotational movement in the head and the tripod comes with it's own case with shoulder strap.
I am 6"5' (around 1.96m) and unlike other tripods, there is very little (if any) stooping needed for this!
The integrated monopod is so useful if I am hiking and don't want to take the whole tripod or if I am just going for a walk on a Sunday etc.

In short, a fantastic product for the money! As I said it won't be as light as others, but then it is under £30 (well when I bought it it was) and the lighter ones are into the £100's and beyond.

Neewer Rain Protector Cover for Canon/Nikon DSLR Camera
Neewer Rain Protector Cover for Canon/Nikon DSLR Camera
Offered by standbyonglobal ships from HK (3-18 working days delivery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Rain cover for DSLR, 16 Jan 2012
There is no point having a camera and wanting to use it in the rain and not being able to do so...this product solves all of my problems! Thicker material than I was expecting and it is incredibly easy to actually get at the camera!

Integral USB 2.0 Single Slot SD Reader
Integral USB 2.0 Single Slot SD Reader

5.0 out of 5 stars Integral USB Card reader, 16 Jan 2012
For anyone with SD or MicroSD cards, this is the reader for you!
Incredibly easy to use and installed on my pc in minutes. If you have a Mac DON'T buy this as it doesn't appear to work but is fantastic for PC's...no more camera leads for me while I have this! I keep it in my case with my Canon SLR which means if I am away for the weekend etc and need to transfer photos to someones pc, it is incredibly easy to do so, and everyone doesn't need their own camera leads.

LUPO White Portable Folding Speakers For Iphone, Ipod Video, Touch, Classic, Nano (All Generations), Mini, Shuffle Plus All Other MP3 & MP4 Players
Offered by LUPO STORE

5.0 out of 5 stars Lupo portable speakers, 16 Jan 2012
For ages I have been looking for a good set of portable speakers to use with my iPhone while on Duke of Edinburgh Expeditions. These are ideal for leaving at the campsite, in the bus, wherever and keeping me and the rest of the leaders occupied! A fantastic price as well!!

2 X Apple iPad 2 & iPad & iphone 4S iPhone 4 3GS 3G USB Data Sync & Charge charging Cable
Offered by Dragon Claw (15-25 shipping days)

5.0 out of 5 stars Apple USB chargers, 16 Jan 2012
Very impressed by these! All right the quality isn't the same as Apples but then the price is no where near Apples!! If one lasts me for 6 months fine...and then I can use the other one! Charges my iPhone and iPad with no problems!

SanDisk SDSDX-016G-X46 16 GB Extreme 45 MB/s Class 10 SDHC Memory Card (Packaging Varies)

5.0 out of 5 stars SanDisk 8GG SD card, 16 Jan 2012
Firstly I can CONFIRM that this is DEFINATELY a 8GB 30mb/s Class 10 card. I was apprehensive ordering this as I read a lot of people saying that it was a 20mb/s class 8 card - I though this was cheap even for a class 8 card so bought it anyway. On opening the packet (original packaging) I found that it was indeed a 8GB 30mb/s Class 10 card - so as descriibed.

I have seen these cards for upwards of £70, so this is an incredible bargin, so much so that I bought another one of them!! (Which was also a 8GB 30mb/s Class 10.

In short, it most certainly is what is described, unlike older reviews state.
It's cheap at twice the price!!

MediaDevil / PhoneDevil Magicscreen Screen Protector: Crystal Clear (Invisible) - Apple iPhone 4 / 4S (2 x FRONT Screen Protectors)
Offered by MediaDevil

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product!!, 22 Dec 2011
It is very hard to know where to start with this review as there are so many positives!!
I did have another screen protector before this one but it was starting to peel off (still in 'discussions' for a refund) but no problems at all with this cover! My previous cover also felt very sticky and was very obvious that I had a cover, which is most certainly not the case with this one.

So let's start at the beginning... The product arrived after just one working day, which was fantastic. On opening the Jiffy bag I found a microfibre cloth, a credit card sizes application tool, very clear instructions, *2* screen protectors and 2 sweets!!
I watched PhoneDevil's online video and that was all I needed to know! So simple to apply and took no time at all - firstly I cleaned the phone with a little water and used the microfibre cloth to remove it, which left the phone dust free.

When applying I just made sure the camera holes were lined up and pulled the backing paper off - use the credit card to remove any air bubbles ... it really couldn't be easier.

Overall this is a fantastic product...applied in less than 5 minutes and if anything goes wrong with the screen protector (not that I think it will) I have another one spare! I have a hard case which fits without disturbing the screen either :)

For the price and considering the fact that you get two screen protectos this has to be one of the buys of the season - a must for any iPhone user!!

Page: 1 | 2