Profile for M. Eves > Reviews

Content by M. Eves

M. Eves (UK)

iPod Shuffle Mains Charger for New Generation Apple iPod Shuffle (Launched 2010)
Offered by iDELTA UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 16 Dec. 2009
This is the perfect addition for the 2nd generation ipod shuffle. No more charging via the computer, which is frankly ridiculous. In my opinion all ipods should have a charger included with them as standard. Though as they don't this charger will do the job of charging your ipod shuffle, so don't waste your money on more expensive chargers.

Vans Old Skool Leather, Unisex-Adults' Low-Top Trainers, Black, 9 UK
Vans Old Skool Leather, Unisex-Adults' Low-Top Trainers, Black, 9 UK
Offered by Planet-Sports

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, 21 Nov. 2009
Fantastic old skool skate shoes, I went for the black shoe with a white stripe down the side and I think they look great. They are very well made and perfect if you are not so keen on the fat tongues on other skate shoes. Very comfortable to wear and I have had mine for ages and they are still in great condition - so hard wearing.

Yucatan Peninsula (International Travel Maps)
Yucatan Peninsula (International Travel Maps)
by ITMB
Edition: Map

2.0 out of 5 stars Not enough detail, 21 Nov. 2009
I bought this map prior to going to Playa del Carmen on holiday this year as I had decided to hire a car and drive to see Coba and Chichen Itza. The map has about as much detail as a good guide book, I certainly cannot recommend the additional cost of buying the map for driving around the Yucatan.

The drive to Chichen Itza is surprisingly straight forward, in my opinion, and I did not look at a map at anytime. Both Coba and Chichen Itza are well sign posted and the roads are of a reasonable quality. Just watch out for the topes (a kind of speed bump) whenever you come to a village.