Profile for S. laryea > Reviews

Bosch PSR 7.2 LI Cordless 7.2 Volt Screwdriver, 1 x Li-Ion Battery
Bosch PSR 7.2 LI Cordless 7.2 Volt Screwdriver, 1 x Li-Ion Battery
Price: 54.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Sammy, 10 May 2014
Bought these items on reading previous reviews of other buyers and I'm not disappointed at all relying on those recommendations. The comments made on each item helped me make my mind up to buy. They are useful.

Kidde 0122UK Dual Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Kidde 0122UK Dual Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Offered by Big Red Toolbox
Price: 21.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Kiddecombination smoke & carbon monoxide alarm, 10 Sep 2013
Good . Operates as described. The voice warning is why I bought this alarm and has not disappointed since I started using it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars LGKU990Viewty Extended battery(LGIP-580A compatible), 25 Jun 2010
Ilove this product very much.It's retention of power on standby is marvellouse. I'll recomend it to all KU990 users.

GadgetsNTechs Black Leather Flip Case for LG KU990 Viewty
GadgetsNTechs Black Leather Flip Case for LG KU990 Viewty

1.0 out of 5 stars GadgetsNtechs Black Leather Flip Case for KU990 viewty, 25 Jun 2010
I'm very appalled by the performance of this product.as the casing of the KU990 is partly steel&plastic the magnet for the opening/closing of the flip case drians the power of the battery.The magnet also had an effcet on the volume of the phone by increasing it whenone opens the flap.Two batteries had to be changed since I started using this case.These batteries did'nt last a day even if one did'nt use the phone. I've stopped using this case and behold those two batteries now lasts 4days when fully charged.I'll not recomend this product to any user of KU990 viewty.