Profile for Mrs Watts > Reviews

JE5041 Jewelry Ring,Silver Plated Cat Shape Ring, Adjustable Size
JE5041 Jewelry Ring,Silver Plated Cat Shape Ring, Adjustable Size
Offered by Ronghui Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars I guess you get what you pay for. Very ..., 6 April 2015
I guess you get what you pay for. Very cheap and badly made. The cat's head is joined to it's paws as if it hasn't come out the mold properly. Very cheaply made, light weight, almost plastic feel to it. Not worth the hassle of returning it so it'll be going straight into the bin. Extremely disappointing but lesson learnt.

Finger Pulse Oximeter With LED Display (Includes Carrycase, Batteries and Lanyard)

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Product, 2 Aug. 2013
This product had rave reviews and they were all true. Super product, tested accurate and very discreet for private use. Thoroughly recommended. Fast delivery too!

The Gruffalo style 24 Edible Wafer Paper Fairy/Cup Cake Toppers on an A4 sheet - Birthday Cake and Party Idea

3.0 out of 5 stars Sweet but pale, 26 Oct. 2011
Really added to the Gruffalo theme and looked good on the party table but they are very pale. I recomend only using them on white icing but even then they can look almost fadded. Worth it tho if your child loves the Gruff as much as mine.

Intex 20-inch Winnie The Pooh Swim Ring
Intex 20-inch Winnie The Pooh Swim Ring
Offered by BargainShop_London

5.0 out of 5 stars No problems, 26 Oct. 2011
My two year old had no trouble using this ring. In fact, it helped his cinfidance so much that he only used it three times before graduating to arm bands only! Had no trouble with the bung either.

The Gruffalo Party Invitations & Envelopes x 10
The Gruffalo Party Invitations & Envelopes x 10
Offered by House of Party

5.0 out of 5 stars Good but small, 26 Oct. 2011
A great design although you need small handwritting if you need to write, for example, directions on it. Other wise it's great, perfect for the job.

Stephen Joseph Childrens Cotton Quilted Backpack Construction
Stephen Joseph Childrens Cotton Quilted Backpack Construction

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, love, LOVE!, 26 Oct. 2011
This is a lovely little bag and the perfect size for my 2 year old. It's wonderful quality and he'll look so cute on his first day at pre school with this on his back. It's a good size, I was able to fit a couple of nappies, a pack of wipes, a drinks bottle and some spare clothes inside it with ease. It's really sweet and I would recomend it to anyone.

Conception, Pregnancy and Birth: The Childbirth Bible for Today's Parents
Conception, Pregnancy and Birth: The Childbirth Bible for Today's Parents
by Miriam Stoppard

5.0 out of 5 stars Bump-tastic!, 18 Sept. 2011
I first got this book when I fell pregnant three years ago and it was so good that when my best mate told me she was trying I jumped straight on the computer and ordered one for her. Excellent book. If you only buy one baby book, buy this one.

Gruffalo Party Banner
Gruffalo Party Banner

5.0 out of 5 stars A fun way to spice up a bedroom wall, 12 Mar. 2011
This review is from: Gruffalo Party Banner (Toy)
My son loves the Gruff and we have used this to hang in his bedroom as well as at his Gruffalo birthday party. He love to count the Gruff's.

Zog
Zog
by Julia Donaldson

4.0 out of 5 stars My son loves this story, 12 Mar. 2011
This review is from: Zog (Hardcover)
Not Julia's best story line but a fun one none the less. Great pic's and my son likes it and that's all that matters.

My Mum
My Mum
by Anthony Browne
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Love love love!!!, 12 Mar. 2011
This review is from: My Mum (Board book)
This is my son's favourite book! This is the 2nd copy we've had to buy because the first went missing and my son missed it so much. We all know it off by heart now, even my 18 month old can finish each sentance for you! Love it, and "My Dad" too.