Profile for Robbie105000 > Reviews

WOW Toys Johnny Jungle Plane
WOW Toys Johnny Jungle Plane
Price: 10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My boy loves this, 23 April 2014
This review is from: WOW Toys Johnny Jungle Plane (Toy)
My boy who is 1 loves aeroplanes. Got him this for Easter and he runs round with it. Looks well made, my son is very happy

Technote Plectrum Holder with 10 Assorted Plectrums
Technote Plectrum Holder with 10 Assorted Plectrums
Price: 3.42

3.0 out of 5 stars Not much room, 23 April 2014
Can fit many in here, but it does it's job. The plectrums are solid and good quality. If you not bothered about brands, these are a good deal

Disney Fairies Party Pixie Childrens Lunch set Box Bottle Bag Official Licensed
Disney Fairies Party Pixie Childrens Lunch set Box Bottle Bag Official Licensed
Offered by OBHA
Price: 11.49

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 23 April 2014
Bag zip broke not long after buying. Still using the lunch box and bottle in another bag. I would get something else

Sivitec Guitar Wall Hanger Electric / Acoustic / Bass Bracket
Sivitec Guitar Wall Hanger Electric / Acoustic / Bass Bracket
Offered by Sivitec_Direct
Price: 3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and good, 23 April 2014
Wanted to hang my guitar out of the way of the kids. This looks good and does the job. Cheap too

Squire  ATL4 Weather Protected Padlock
Squire ATL4 Weather Protected Padlock
Offered by Ironmongery Online
Price: 10.57

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, 23 April 2014
Decided that I had gone through enough cheap padlocks on my shed so wanted a decent one. This one fits the bill. Feels quality and has been on for a couple of month now and is working fine..no rust yet!!

BabyDan Magnetic Cupboard/Drawer Lock
BabyDan Magnetic Cupboard/Drawer Lock
Price: 4.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these, 23 April 2014
I have a very modern white kitchen. These are invisible and so much better than anything else out there. Expensive but worth it

Sealey Tungsten Carbide Tipped Masonry Drill Bit Set (8 Pieces)
Sealey Tungsten Carbide Tipped Masonry Drill Bit Set (8 Pieces)
Price: 12.52

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally!, 23 April 2014
After buying a 1950's house with walls that can only be described as solid, I finally paid some money for decent drill bits. Unlike my old ones that burnt out and snapped, these cut through like butter! Awesome!

Philips AVENT SCF685/27 Classic Feeding Bottle (Blue, 260ml, 2-Pack)
Philips AVENT SCF685/27 Classic Feeding Bottle (Blue, 260ml, 2-Pack)
Offered by Aidability
Price: 9.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 1 May 2013
Snapped these up in a deal on amazon. Used them with my daughter and had no issues so decided to go with the same brand for my son. He is 5 month now and still using the same bottles. Never had colic with either child. A very good design and highly recommend to any new parents

Shaving Adaptor/PLug UK Standard
Shaving Adaptor/PLug UK Standard
Offered by Bargain Genie UK
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It's an adaptor, 1 May 2013
Quick delivery and well packaged. Needed something to charge my new electric shaver with in a normal plug. Used it once, worked fine. It's a shaving adaptor.

Remington R6150 Titanium-X Rotary Shaver
Remington R6150 Titanium-X Rotary Shaver
Offered by Care Beauty Shop
Price: 93.45

3.0 out of 5 stars Jury is still out, 1 May 2013
I have wet shaved all my life and was getting tired of the gaff on, so decided to try an electric shaver. Searched online and for 40 this seemed like a fantastic deal, especially when other places are selling it for 100. Came is very good time and well packaged. I don't really have anything to compare it to in terms of electric shavers, but can say that it does give a very close shave, even compared to wet shaving. However, it takes a little longer than I initially thought it would do with an electric shaver. I have to stand there for ages going over the same bits to get a close shave, which is resulting in irritation on my skin. Only used it a couple of times so still learning the technique, however at the moment, it would take similar time to wet shave....which is the whole reason why I chose to try electric. Time will tell

Page: 1 | 2 | 3